2.7

part three
mini chapter

the two boys sat patiently in their living room waiting for wooyoungs parents. "you know, i'm only a tiny bit nervous." san said. he wasn't talking about meeting wooyoungs parents, but at what he was gonna say to wooyoung later. he planned on telling the boy everything. secrets, past life, personal feelings. he wanted to feel closer to wooyoung and felt this would connect them even more. he saw wooyoung smiling at him. "everything's going to be fine." he said grabbing sans hand. a knock on the door made both boys jump slightly. san took a deep breath and walked towards the door. he smiled widely at wooyoungs parents who gave him an even wider smile. he bowed respectively and introduced himself. wooyoung watched along and smiled grateful that his parents were always smiley people.

"it's nice to meet you! wooyoung has told us so much about you!" his mother said excitedly as she walked in. "oh, did you clean in here? wooyoung was never the cleanest person i've never seen it so spotless!" she joked causing wooyoung to groan. "hello to you too and i cleaned today, usually he does though he's my housewife." he joked walking up to san pulling him close. san flushed at the name but smiled.

"dinner is ready so let's sit and eat already you guys took too long to get here i'm hungry." wooyoung pouted.

they all sat at the table. san felt more at ease and was now able to confidently crack jokes here and there.

"did you guys know san didn't speak a word of korean when he got here!" wooyoung exclaimed. san blushed when he saw wooyoungs parents look at him shocked.

"my mom had never taught me, i had my cousin teach me when i came here for vacation. i didn't even know soulmates existed! i was very dense and clueless... i still feel bad about it truthfully. but that's past us and i'm learning more and more about korea and the culture everyday." he smiled proudly. san still had trouble with the language and sometimes his pronunciation was off but wooyoung found it cute. san every night still watched language and culture videos since he was still in the process of immigration. he had wooyoung and all his new friends to help him.

"how did you realize you liked wooyoung? did you realize his tattoo was similar to yours?" wooyoungs mother asked interested. the night went on explaining the many stories of the soulmates and what they experienced. wooyoungs parents absolutely loved san and was extremely happy their son had an amazing soulmate especially knowing how excited he's always been about getting one.

his parents had left with wide smiles causing even more ease to san. "hey let's go outside." san smiled watching the car drive off. wooyoung nodded and held sans hand as he led the way.

one more chapter omg omg

++ it was yunho day yesterday i hope he had an amazing day he's so precious :((