2.8

sorry if this sucks whoops it's sappy

they sat in the grass hand in hand making casual conversation. jokes were said and old stories were told. san looked at wooyoung admiring him for possibly the thousandth time that day. he took a deep breath and smiled. "i might talk in english because this is a long story, i'm sorry if you don't understand it but it'll be the only way i can explain." wooyoung smiled at his boyfriend and nodded for him to continue.

"would you believe me if i ever told you i was a loner? i never had friends till the end of middle school. when i was very young my parents divorced. i didn't know what soulmates were. kids having their parents divorced was normal back home. it happens you know? but anyways i would've liked to stay with my dad. my dad was fun to be around... i guess he was the cool parent. my mom had always wanted the best for me, she took care of me when she was supposed to, but it felt boring. it was a routine everyday. i wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, come home and do homework, play a little, then go to bed. me and her never really had a mother son relationship.

as i was growing she became more distant. i never knew it asked why. i just thought she was busy with work so i never attempted. one day it changed and she was talking to me. she'd eat dinner with me, offer to pick me up, and ask about my day. we'd talk at night about our days and i finally felt accepted by her. i don't know why i had to feel that way, but it gave me relief that she didn't hate me.

years later she told me we were going to korea. i was excited but nervous because she never taught me anything about it. i was anxious i would do something wrong but yeosang was at the house and helped me. i practiced every chance i got. i stayed up hours but there was something not clicking. i was unmotivated and wanted to go home. but then i finally met you. and you talked to me. i felt comfortable with you. the attempts you made to get to know me, it meant a lot to me.

i didn't know the tattoo was a deep meaning. i still think about the time i went to your room and found you, your skin all scratched and your tattoo disappearing. it scared me because once it clicked that it would all disappear and i wouldn't be able to have you. the moment i first saw you the heavy nervousness i used to feel vanished slightly because i knew you would be patient and help me in anyway you could.

i appreciate you wooyoung. everyday i'm more and more grateful for you being my soulmate. you could've been anyone else's. when yeosang told me you and i were soulmates i refused to believe it. you deserved the whole world and i felt i wouldn't be able to give it to you just because i didn't understand your culture or understand 90% of the words you would say. but everyday you continue to help me and now look, i can speak it almost perfectly. i really really love you."

wooyoung was teary eyed, on the verge of full on sobbing. he didn't understand sans story, but he knew exactly what san wanted to confess and if that was the way san felt comfortable with he was okay with not understanding. the last part of the mini confession meant a lot to him. he was happy san had felt the same exact same way. yeah, they were soulmates. but hearing stories of soulmates breaking up from supposedly lost feelings terrified him. he forever hoped he and san would stay together for a long time.

"i don't have enough words to thank you enough, but i feel equally the same... maybe even more and i can't wait for many more years with you and how far we come." wooyoung smiled kissing san passionately. san smiled and held onto his waist pulling him closer. the two were unbelievably happy. san couldn't feel anymore happier knowing wooyoungs parents accepted him. he felt relief after leaving his mom. he felt glad he reconnected with his dad. he was finally receiving the happiness he's always prayed for when he was younger and he wanted to make sure it stayed forever. wooyoung was also with that plan and promised himself to always be by sans side no matter what happens.

the end

must admit i've had big worries about this book because with telepathy i feel like i didn't add proper details and got unmotivated and added whatever but i wanted barrier to be different so i hope i detailed the language barrier well and enough :)

seeing everyone comment about how many languages they know/learn is just unbelievable because i took spanish for 3 years and gave up and i'm half cuban IM-

but!! thank you for all the supporting comments and votes, i apologize i didn't comment back on some but just know i have read everything!! and i have had major laughs thank you for that they made my day!! hopefully i'll see you guys in many other of my books :) stay safe always !!