2.6

part two
san

san was a mess. he finally decided on what he wanted to make but didn't know where to start. wooyoung had finished cleaning a while ago and was now in the kitchen watching san panic.

"i'll help you." he heard wooyoung say softly. he's been focused on trying to make a great impression. he wanted everything to be perfect.

"we grew up basic, we can just have ramen with side stuff." he said trying to relax san. "are you sure? what if it's not good enough? would they notice if it's store bought?" wooyoung giggled and pulled san out the kitchen. "it's only 12:30, they're coming at 7 there's no need to be this panicked." wooyoung was right. san was always a worrier all his life. he sat down and sighed opening his arms out for wooyoung.

wooyoung gently kissed san. he tried pulling away but san wouldn't allow it. he found comfort in wooyoung and felt himself relax. he pulled wooyoung closer to him lips still attached. he smiled wrapping his arms tighter around the smaller boys waist. he felt wooyoung move away and suck at his neck gently. "are you okay now?" he heard the boy ask. san whined and nodded his head hoping wooyoung wouldn't stop. they spent the past hour being close to each other till wooyoungs phone rang. san groaned causing wooyoung to laugh and stand up heading towards his phone.

san sat there and waited for wooyoungs return. he decided to go to the bathroom to check if wooyoung had cleaned properly. he looked in the mirror and saw the mini hickeys wooyoung left. he smiled gently and made a mental note to cover them later.

"san come back i miss you!" he heard wooyoung yell. he rushed back to the living room and jumped on top of wooyoung hugging him. "it's been 3 minutes." he joked but wooyoung shook his head. "it was a complete waste of time! yeosang called asking if we had fruit." he pouted wrapping his arms around san.

"let's take a nap, you're a comfortable bed." san said moving around to be comfortable. wooyoung giggles and nods moving slightly to adjust. they both fell asleep with wide smiles.

____

it was 5:35 when san woke up. he realized he was moving at a steady pace not remembering he slept on top of wooyoung. he looked at wooyoung and felt his heart leap. he thought about the first time they met. he remembers struggling with language. he thought about wooyoungs efforts to make him comfortable. he placed his head down on the boys chest and listened to his heartbeat. he smiled wide and wrapped his arms tightly around the boy.

wooyoung had woken up due to the movement. he ran his fingers through sans hair and smiled. " what time is it?" he said stretching as much as he can. " it's 5:30." wooyoung nodded and patted san to get him off. " after your parents leave let's hang out outside, i want to talk to you." san smiled getting up. wooyoung smiled along and nodded following the boy into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

this radiates 80s high school lovers energy

anyways this is short i'm sorry :( i haven't been in the mood to update but i wanted to put something out so i tried making it soft (?) not sure if it worked oh well.

stay safe everyone <3