1.7

the two boys were sat outside. san didn't take wooyoung out anywhere seeing the boys state. he searched for pillows and blankets to lay out in the backyard.

"i might say somethings in english, and i'm sorry for that but please listen to me." san had started. wooyoung was staring at the now dark sky. the stars were nowhere to be seen due to the lights of the town and the many street lights.

"when i came here... i had no idea what soulmates meant and why i had a tattoo. when yeosang explained i found it amusing. i didn't believe any of it, it wasn't my everyday thing. recently when we would hang out just us two, i found myself looking at your tattoo. i had thoughts on why yours was growing. when i heard you weren't okay... yeosang and hongjoong came by. yeosang always told me to consider it. they told me everything that was happening and i had no idea. i'm sorry for putting you through this." san moved wooyoung closer to him. the boy had tears streaming down his face as he looked up at san.
he couldn't find it in himself to speak, his energy was drained but he felt relieved san realized everything. he glanced down at his tattoo and examined the bandaids and the wraps that were covered in blood. san touched the bandaids lightly.

"i'll help you get better i promise." san soon felt the itching of his skin. the familiar feeling and there it was. a full sunflower was now shown. wooyoung looked at it and smiled but felt nothing for his. san gently took the bandaids off only to see blank skin. the cuts and scabs were still there but the tattoo was nowhere to be seen.

wooyoung didn't understand why he felt his heart drop. he felt excited san was with him, but where did his tattoo go? he felt scared and started crying. san who heard the sudden outburst hugged wooyoung gently. this was all his fault. wooyoung could only cry on sans shoulder knowing he no longer had a tattoo and that someone else would now be sans.

"if you still have feelings for me we can work it out." san whispered. wooyoung shook his head. "it's not fair for your new soulmate." it was the first words he's said since the bathroom. his voice was raspy and his throat sounded dry.

he could only think of why he had to go through this. he was always so excited to have a soulmate. someone he could have a deep connection to, someone he could be annoying towards and know they would never leave. he looked over at sans tattoo again and left. it hurt knowing he was once the other half.

"please never come back and just forget this all happened. do me that favor." he said and walked back in his house.

san had sat there for a while. the tattoo had been there when he arrived. what had happened within the two hours of him being here? there was no way the tattoo could disappear within two hours.

he finally did something he's never done and googled what could've happened. this question could answer two things that related to san. he admit he felt a little scared but he couldn't tell yeosang or anyone knowing they would probably see it within the next couple days.

what makes a soulmates tattoo disappear

this was gonna be a happy chapter but yeah. i don't know either

 i don't know either