2.2

imagine a face reveal haha

* the time zone thing isn't actually as accurate (or maybe it is) lol just bare with it thank you

wooyoung felt bad. he was tired of waking up only to know san was sleeping. timezones were killing him and he wanted nothing more than to hear san. every morning san would leave a voicemail for wooyoung to wake up to making him miss him ten times more than usual. wooyoung would do the same before he went to bed. this was how they would communicate minus the texting.

wooyoung was determined to stay awake and wait for the call. it was currently 2am. he had to stay awake for another 30 minutes. he felt excited as he would finally get to hear san and get to talk about his past day. he could image the shock in sans face which caused him to smile widely.

he laid around and scrolled through his feed. the time was 2:25 and he felt more and more excited. he closed his app and waited and waited. 5 minutes felt like a life time till he finally heard his phone ring.

san🥰 is calling

he immediately accepted it smiling widely.

"hi san!" he said giggling a bit. san stayed quiet for a while not believing wooyoung answered. he looked at the time in korea and saw it was somewhat late. "what are you doing awake? i missed you and all but wow... did you stay up and wait?" san had just woken up and already finished wooyoungs voicemail. he really wasn't expecting an answer. it's been like that for the past 9 days. san would soon return to wooyoung in a couple of days and they both couldn't wait.

"i've missed you a lot, the voicemails are cute but it makes me want you here. i really almost considered going over there and visiting you!" san had laughed at the boy being cute despite not exactly knowing what he said.

"i missed you more, i heard your voicemail... you had a bad day? talk to me about it." he said moving around to get more comfortable.

"it was really bad! i went over to yeosangs but he kicked me out because he has studying to do. so i went to mingis but yunho was there and the two together give me headaches. i went to seonghwa but he wasn't home. i went over to hongjoongs job but he was too busy. jongho offered for me to go on a jog with him but jogging is hard. i need you here so come back quickly!" he said pouting. san had to resist the urge to coo at his boyfriend.

san has felt the same amount of boredom. when his dad would leave for work san would go out to his old hang out spots. he'd hang out with his friends and as much as he missed them it didn't feel fun anymore and he caught himself thinking of his new friends in korea.

wooyoung had asked about his day yesterday. flashbacks to him telling his friends he was moving. they had shocked reactions that at first san didn't know whether it was good or bad. they all seemed confused. asking questions like

"why?"

"when?"

"for what exactly?"

before san had left he expressed how much he didn't want to go on the trip. he wanted nothing to do with it and made it very clear.

san had debated telling them his soulmate was there. he decided to keep his mouth shut because they didn't even know he had a tattoo let alone that he was gay.

he told wooyoung with a fond smile even though he couldn't see. the other line was silent and san knew wooyoung had fallen asleep. he said a quiet goodnight and hung up and started his day.