"Ever heard of a polyamorous relationship?" Mr. Cucumber questioned the others eating their lunch in the teachers lounge.

"No shit." Mr. Sausage snorted. "I'm literally in one right now."

"Uh, yeah. What about it?" Mr. Eggplant quirked a brow before sipping some of his soup.

"Do you have Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook in any of your periods?" Mr. Cucumber sat down across from his friends and lowered his voice so none of the other faculty would hear.

"I believe so, but they're not all in the same class." Mr. Eggplant shrugged. Mr. Sausage agreed with a nod, taking a swig of his coffee.

"Well those seven happen to all be in my fourth period. Don't you think they'd be good together? They're all so different." Mr. Cucumber raised his brows. Mr. Sausage choked on his coffee a bit.

"Um, I don't know if it's a good idea to influence a relationship among seven high school boys. They'll probably get us fired, it's weird to get involved in their personal lives." Mr. Eggplant shook his head, immediately dismissing the subject.

"No, no. I just mean give it a little nudge. I've never seen any of them even glance in each other's directions. Maybe it's a bit odd to say they should all date each other, but they might end up becoming friends or something." Mr. Cucumber murmured.

"They do seem to be like the loner types. I bet they'll either become inseparable or never speak to each other again." Mr. Sausage shrugged.

Mr. Cucumber soaked in the information and scratched his head. He didn't want to seem like a creep, but he cared for his students. Those ones were the few who seemed to talk to no one. Maybe he could change that.

~~~~

"Okay, since there are 28 students in this class, I'm splitting you up into four groups of seven so I have less papers to grade." Mr. Cucumber instructed, not getting much of a response from the students.

He called out the names of each group. He told them to move their desks to sit with their group members. He handed out rubrics to each group and assigned each group a topic to make their project on.

"I'm giving you a generous three and a half weeks to work on this, so don't screw it up. I'm only giving you so much time so I have less papers to grade." Mr. Cucumber announced.

'Why did I even become a teacher if I'm this damn lazy?' He shook his head, sitting back down at his desk to grade the abundance of other assignments he procrastinated on putting in the grade book.

One group was noticeably more quiet than the others. Actually, they were totally silent.

All of them looked at each other, some not-so-subtly checking out the others.

One of them cleared their throat awkwardly, noticing a pale boy's gaze linger on him a little longer than necessary. He picked up the rubric and let his eyes scan over it.

"So, who's gonna get the suppl-"

"I don't even know any of your names." A boy interrupted.

They all blinked, realizing they too had no idea who the others were.

"Um, okay. I guess we should introduce ourselves, then." The rubric kid murmured, setting the rubric down on his desk. "I'm Hoseok."

"I'm Namjoon." The tallest one muttered, staring down at his desk.

"Uh, I'm J-Jimin." Jimin's face flushed. He hated how his voice came out so squeaky. Little did he know, the others found it cute.

"My name's Taehyung. I go by Tae." One of them winked cheekily, seeming a bit more comfortable for some reason.

"I'm Seokjin, but just Jin is fine." The one with broad shoulders smiled a bit.

Two of them still hadn't spoken up. Hoseok noticed one boy who seemed particularly embarrassed and tried to help him out.

"What's your name?" Hoseok asked gently.

" 'm Jungkook." He whispered, his face turning red. The pale kid seemed to stiffen, like it somehow affected him. He played it off like nothing happened and returned to his relaxed state.

"Nice to meet you all." Hoseok smiled. He turned to the pale kid, feeling a little uncomfortable since he caught the kid checking him out, along with the rest of the group members. The kid didn't seem embarrassed one bit. "And you?"

"Yoongi."

"Well, there you go." Hoseok laughed nervously, unsure of what to say next. He picked up the rubric again, but just stared at it.

"You were saying something about the supplies? Ya know, before the Tape kid interrupted you." Yoongi spoke up, glancing at Taehyung with a raised brow.

"It's Tae." Taehyung corrected, slightly narrowing his eyes. Yoongi wasn't even looking at him.

"Oh, right. Who's gonna get the supplies for the poster?"

The Jimin kid bit his lip slightly, lowering his head. "I'm sorry to be a bad group member, but I don't know if I have enough money right now. I got fired last week."

The others looked at him, feeling empathetic. They quietly assured him it was fine.

"Well, let's just go over the things we need and we can budget and split it up after." Namjoon suggested with a shrug. They agreed.

"A poster board, construction paper, glue, scissors, markers, a computer to type things up and research. Just basic project stuff. I bet if we looked around our houses we could find most of this lying around." Hoseok read off of the rubric.

"Okay, all we really need is a poster board. And if anyone wants to add anything else to make it look nicer, I guess." Seokjin stated. Jimin perked up a bit.

"C-Can um, d-do you think...actually n-never mind." The small boy's voice broke off into a whisper. He looked away like he was embarrassed.

Yoongi stared at him blankly. Jimin noticed and flushed. "It's nothing."

"If you have any suggestions, we'd like to know." Taehyung said, leaning back in his chair.

It was clear Jimin was embarrassed and probably thought his idea would be rejected. Nevertheless, he forced himself to ask, "C-Can we use glitter on the board? I know it's kind of girly and weird but-"

"We'll use all the glitter you want, Jimin." Yoongi spoke up before anyone else had the chance to. He shot the others warning glares, as if challenging them to disagree.

"O-Okay, thanks. I just thought it might look nice." Jimin mumbled, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"I'm sure it will." Jin insisted with a smile. "So we'll need to buy glitter too-"

"I already have some." Jimin interrupted. He shrunk back, realizing how much more embarrassing that was.

"Oh, great! Less money to spend." Hoseok cheered, laughing. Jimin visibly relaxed at not being judged.

Mr. Cucumber spoke up, "I strongly suggest exchanging phone numbers with your group members to keep up to date with your project."

The guys looked at each other. Without saying anything, they all pulled out their phones.

Okay this was way too long for the first chapter I'm so sorry-