3

"Hi Hoseokie!" A female squealed as soon as Hoseok entered his house.

She ran up to him and pulled him into a bear hug. Hoseok hugged her back and smiled brightly. The guys stood behind them in the doorway awkwardly.

The girl pulled away from the hug and opened her mouth to speak, but she noticed the boys behind him. She raised her eyebrows.

"The one time I'm back home you decide to have an orgy?"

Hoseok's face flared up, along with most of the others. Yoongi had an amused smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, but he didn't let it show.

"N-No, of course not!" Hoseok insisted. "We have a group project in one of our classes!"

"I was kidding, but you being so frantic makes it seem suspicious." She teased, messing up Hoseok's hair.

"There will be no orgies under my roof, mister." Their mother spoke up, hands on her hips.

"Mom-"

"Look at how polite your friends are!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed, gushing over the way the boys immediately bowed out of respect when they heard it was Hoseok's mother. "Would you guys like any snacks or drinks?"

"Mom, we really need to start on our pro-"

"Nonsense! You're teenage boys, I'm sure you're hungry. Let me make you all something." Mrs. Jung waved her hands, rushing to the kitchen. It was clear she already liked them.

"Well, I just stopped by to say hello. I'll leave you to get tortured by Mom on your own. See you later, lil bro." Jiwoo hugged Hoseok once more and bowed slightly to his friends before leaving.

"So, your family seems cool." Taehyung chuckled, following Hoseok to the dining room along with the others.

"They're not usually so um, forward like that, sorry." Hoseok mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

The guys shrugged it off and sat down. Jungkook seemed a little more embarrassed than the rest of them. Hoseok nervously tapped on the table and his eyes darted around at the others, who were busy glancing around his dining room. Hoseok was usually good at making conversation, but for some reason he couldn't find anything to talk about.

He couldn't stand the silence any longer so he spoke up, "So, about the project-"

"I don't want to talk about the project." Seokjin interrupted, although he wasn't being disrespectful.

Hoseok blinked, "So what do you want to talk about, then?"

"Let's get to know each other." Namjoon projected, leaning back in his chair. Seokjin rose a brow at him. It was clear the younger had read his mind.

"I'm down. What do y'all wanna know? I'm kind of an open book." Taehyung smirked, spreading his hands in front of him on the table.

"You like guys?" Seokjin quirked his brow once again. He seemed pretty shameless, considering he didn't hesitate for a second to ask the question, nor did he look embarrassed about that.

Taehyung's smirk fell and he felt his face heat up at all the eyes on him. He broke eye contact with the oldest and stammered.

"I-Is that an invitation?" Taehyung attempted to regain his usual confidence.

"Yes." Seokjin deadpanned.

"I'm in on that." Namjoon nodded, his eyes moving from Taehyung to Jin momentarily. Almost like they were competing.

"Wait, are you all..." Jimin trailed off, feeling his cheeks flush in realization. "O-Oh."

"Are we all what, Jimin?" Yoongi raised his brows, his voice low. He knew exactly what Jimin was talking about, but he liked watching him squirm. It was cute.