8

"Today we will be doing group work-"

"Yes!" The seven boys at the back of the class whispered, looking at each other and giggling like little kids.

"No more than four per group. Worksheets are on my desk, ask me if you have any questions. Use your notes to complete the work. I expect this to be turned in today or it's homework."

The smiles on the teens' faces dropped instantly. Groups of four? The fuck?

"No." Jungkook whined, stomping his foot on the ground lightly as he pouted. "I wanna work with all my hyungies."

Hoseok cooed and pinched his cheeks with a wide grin. The others were smiling dumbly at him. But they couldn't help but feel the same way. This teacher clearly didn't want them to be happy.

"I wanna work with you guys too." Seokjin groaned as he crossed his arms. The other students were already moving around the room and grabbing their papers whilst the teacher sat at the desk and graded papers.

"Hey, I know you guys are lazy fucks so I brought you your papers." A kid named Jinyoung suddenly spoke, dropping the small stack of seven worksheets onto their table. He wore a small smile.

"Thank you!" Jimin giggled, reaching for his own paper.

"Thank you!" Jungkook and Taehyung chimed simultaneously. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that they were called lazy, since it was indeed true. They usually rock paper scissored who would have to get up and get their papers.

The others thanked him as well. When he walked away, Yoongi turned to the little ones.

"Hey, don't do that again." Yoongi scolded with a glare. The three looked over at him with confused expressions.

"But we just said thank you-"

"No, not that. I mean don't be all smiley and giggly towards other guys. That's for us to enjoy, and us only." Yoongi huffed. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok exchanged glances and nodded along.

They were only slightly possessive of each other. Just a little bit.

"Sorry." Jimin mumbled, writing his name on his paper. The other two apologized as well.

"How are we gonna do this then?" Hoseok raised a brow.

"Dumb ass, we're at the back of the class." Namjoon chuckled, shoving Hobi lightly.

"What?" Hoseok blinked.

"We're at the back of the class. We can do whatever the fuck we want. She won't see us." Seokjin explained, Namjoon and Yoongi nodding along.

"Ohh." Hoseok drawled out, writing his name on his paper. He was glad they could work together. He didn't like separation among his boyfriends, and it was mutual.

"She's a blind bitch anyway. You seen those glasses? They look like bulletproof windows or something. She wouldn't notice if we were sitting at her desk." Yoongi muttered, sloppily writing his name.

"Hyung, that's not nice." Jungkook pouted, doe eyes sad.

"Sorry, baby." Yoongi groaned. He still wasn't used to how whipped he was for these guys, especially the babies.

"I've already answered number 1." Taehyung finally spoke. He was unusually quiet today.

The boys read over the question and looked at what was on Taehyung's paper.

"Taehyung, that's a drawing of a chimpanzee eating a donut."

"It's not a chimpanzee, it's me!" Taehyung snapped, whacking Hoseok's head.