4

The boys were sat in a circle on Hoseok's bedroom floor, their blank poster in the middle. Namjoon fumbled with a marker, eyeing the guys.

"So who has the best handwriting?" He questioned, holding the marker up.

"Jimin." Yoongi automatically answered. They looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"N-Not really." Jimin bit his lip and looked away, embarrassed. "How do you even know what my handwriting looks like?"

"I was going to take your paper to copy it when you turned it in because I didn't do mine. But then I remembered you were the kid with the cute puppy eyes and I felt bad so I took the F." Yoongi shrugged. He plucked the marker out of Namjoon's fingers and held it out to the flustered boy.

"Oh. T-Thank you." Jimin mumbled, taking the marker. He avoided eye contact with the blunt male and uncapped the marker.

"Here's the draft. Just copy it how it is." Hoseok handed him the sheet of paper with the outline. Jimin nodded, some of his soft hair falling in front of his eyes. It took all the strength in Hoseok to not reach up and brush it out of his face.

Jimin carefully got to work on writing the information on the poster. The boys watched him for a bit, then snapped out of their trance when Jimin glanced up and caught them. Jimin blushed but had a small smile on his face when the boys quickly looked away. Yoongi didn't bother to, though. He didn't give two shits. He liked being obvious.

"Who's good at drawing?" Taehyung raised his brows. "Definitely isn't me."

"Want stick figures with speech bubbles, I'm your guy." Yoongi replied flatly. The guys chuckled. Jungkook giggled quietly, trying to make himself quiet as if he didn't want to be noticed. Yoongi looked at the youngest and winked at him, just cause.

"Jungkook, definitely." Namjoon answered. All eyes were now on the youngest. He flushed and quickly shook his head.

"No, no. I'm not-"

"I saw you drop a drawing in the hallway about two weeks ago. I was going to pick it up for you but I walked into a door." Namjoon cut him off.

"Stalker much?" Seokjin scoffed.

"T-That was you?" Jungkook's eyes widened. Then he covered his face, "Oh, God. I feel so bad for laughing now."

"Um, yeah." Namjoon cleared his throat. "Don't worry about it. I only got a glance at it, but it looked really nice."

"I wasn't finished with it. I'm not even that good." Jungkook shook his head again, staring down at the floor.

"I'll be the judge of that!" Taehyung declared, snatching Jungkook's backpack. The boy gasped and frantically tried to stop him.

"No, don't look! It's really bad, I haven't even finished shading-"

"What the fuck is shading?" Seokjin whispered to Yoongi.

"Did you not hear the stick figures thing? The fuck would I know?" Yoongi snorted.

After a bit of a struggle, Taehyung found a drawing. He wasn't even sure if it was the right one, but his jaw fell open.

"What in the fucking fuck?!" Taehyung screeched.

"TaeTae, please give it back." Jungkook whined, his face on fire. He tried to reach for it, but Taehyung kept it out of his reach.

"Okay, I will apologize for going through your stuff when you asked me not to, but you also have to apologize for calling this bad." Taehyung huffed.