6

The septet of teens laughed with each other and took a break from walking at a park. Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon sat on a bench, whilst the others sprawled out on the grass in front of them. All but Jimin, who remained standing.

"What if there are red ants?" Jimin's eyes widened, looking at the three on the grass like they were crazy.

"I don't care." Taehyung smiled, closing his eyes.

"You're not gonna sit down?" Hoseok quirked a brow at the boy. Said boy quickly shook his head and bit his lip.

"My lap's always an option." Namjoon smirked as the standing teen flushed.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. Namjoon rolled his eyes back. Seokjin elbowed Namjoon. Namjoon elbowed him back. Seokjin shoved Namjoon. Namjoon shoved him back.

Suddenly, Jimin plopped down right on their thighs, causing them both to freeze. Jimin smiled at them innocently, and looked up at the sky. They both cleared their throats and halted their fighting.

"I had a really good time, guys." Jungkook whispered, a small smile appearing. The others nodded in agreement.

"Good enough time that you'd go again?" Yoongi murmured. Everyone nodded with little to no hesitation. Yoongi smiled a bit, feeling heat rise to his cheeks. Then he mumbled, "Me too."

"Okay, we all got to know each other and whatever at dinner, but now let's talk serious." Taehyung suddenly sat up. The others looked at him silently, waiting for what he was to ask next.

He pointed at Yoongi, "Are you kinky?"

Yoongi said nothing but perked a brow at the younger.

"You seem like you are." Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly, as if that were a normal thing to ask someone he hardly knows.

"Is this the kind of stuff you usually ask on first dates?" Namjoon's brows shot up in surprise.

Taehyung ignored him, "You haven't answered."

"You really wanna know?"

"That's why I asked."

"Use your imagination." Yoongi muttered before leaning back into the bench. Taehyung huffed in annoyance but didn't push further. The blush that slowly crept onto Taehyung's face as he stared at the older told Yoongi he was using his imagination.

"C-Can we please talk about something else?" Jungkook squeaked, hiding his extremely red face in his hands.

"You're right." Namjoon nodded. "Let's decide who would top who."

"That's not any better!" Jungkook gasped, his ears beginning to turn red from how flustered he was.

"Well, I think we can establish Jungkook bottoms for all of us." Seokjin smirked, sending the boy a cheeky wink. Jungkook whined quietly and just hid his face.

"Ooh, interesting." Taehyung leaned in, rubbing his chin. "I'd bottom for everyone minus Jungkook, probably not Jimin either. What about you, Hobi?"

Hoseok shrugged, seeming mildly embarrassed. "I dunno. Whatever happens will happen."

"I think Jin and Namjoon wouldn't be bottoms at all." Taehyung said loudly, despite them being in the open public during the evening.

"Bet your ass I'm not." Seokjin crossed his arms, bouncing Jimin on his knee. Namjoon copied his action, so the boy on their thighs giggled in amusement.

"Me neither." Namjoon shook his head.

"But what about Yoongi? He doesn't seem like he would either..." Jimin mumbled, blushing as he glanced at the male next to him. Now they were all curious.

Yoongi raised a brow, "What?"

"Would you bottom for anyone here, hyung?" Taehyung asked bluntly, staring at the older with fascinated eyes. Almost as if he were innocent.

Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line. Something told them he wasn't fond of answering the question. Namjoon was about to change the subject before Yoongi spoke.

"Yes." He muttered, looking away and tapping his fingers on the armrest.

They couldn't really say they were expecting that answer. Even Jungkook peeked out from behind his hands.

"For who?" Hoseok asked quietly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Y'all really don't have any filter, do you?"

"You don't have to answer." Jimin reassured him. "We're just being dumb."

"Well, I'm not a coward so I will." Yoongi huffed. He looked down as he spoke, "Namjoon and Seokjin."

"Interesting." Seokjin murmured. He hadn't really been expecting that. Yoongi glanced up at him, then quickly looked away. Cute.

"How can you guys j-just talk about this stuff?" Jungkook questioned, fanning his face with his hands. The guys shrugged.

"Who knew a group project could end up with seven guys on a date where they talked about their sex preferences?" Hoseok snorted, picking at the grass blades. The guys chuckled.

Not much was said after that. No one really knew what to say. They'd talked about everything at dinner. Family, school, hobbies, dreams. They hadn't even realized how much time they'd spent together because they were enjoying it so much.

"Do you think this will work?" Jimin asked the group quietly. None of them knew what to say. There was a huge chance it wouldn't work out with all of them. But they didn't want to think about it.

"We can only hope for the best." Namjoon answered quietly.

A camera shutter was heard. Seokjin had taken a picture of the three on the grass. Then he took a few more with him and the other three on the bench. He didn't bother asking for permission, and none of them seemed to mind.

"What're you taking pictures for?" Namjoon questioned.

"I like taking pictures of things that are important to me. Today is an important day. No matter what happens to us, I want to remember it forever." The eldest answered softly. The others couldn't help but smile upon hearing that.

Despite how chaotic it was at times, today was indeed an important day for all of them. They couldn't wait for the journey they'd experience together from this day onwards.

Like 90% of this chapter was just them talking about sex please someone execute me🤡