7

"Okay, let's talk about the biology test." Seokjin said as he sat down.

The boys looked up and immediately nodded, reaching in their backpacks to retrieve their tests. They pushed their lunches aside and set the papers in front of them, looking at each other's scores.

"How the fuck did you get a 96?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon, who was across the table. The younger just shrugged.

"Let's compare answers. Who got question 69 right?" Seokjin asked the group.

"I did." Namjoon spoke. He was the only one. Everyone looked at what they each put for their answers.

69. What are the monomers of DNA called?

Namjoon's answer:
Nucleotides ✔️

Yoongi's answer:
Nucleo something ❌

Hoseok's answer:
Ribose ❌

Jin's answer:
What kind of question is that ❌

Jimin's answer:
Baby DNAs? ❌

Taehyung's answer:
? ❌

Jungkook's answer:
I didn't study this part, sorry :( ❌

They all sighed in realization when they looked at Namjoon's paper. It had been like this for nearly every test. It had been about three months since their first date together. There had definitely been more dates after that. They hadn't officially called themselves 'boyfriends' yet, but it was getting there.

"Why are you so cute? Did you really apologize to the teacher for not knowing the answer?" Taehyung fake cried as he nudged Jungkook.

Jungkook pouted, "Well, yeah. She's a really good teacher. I felt bad that she might think I don't pay attention or she's not good at her job. I just didn't study that part of the notes."

Taehyung cooed and hugged Jungkook tightly while the younger flushed in embarrassment. The boys smiled at him. He was such a cute baby.

"Can we go on a date tonight? I miss you guys." Jimin whined, kicking his feet under the table. They saw each other literally daily. And he was sitting with them right now. But Jimin needed attention like every second or he'd die.

No one answered. Yoongi reached in his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He quickly checked it and then nodded at the younger. The others did the same.

"Yay!" Jimin giggled, clinging onto Yoongi and smiling brightly.

"Where should we go?" Hoseok questioned, taking a bite of his food.

"The beach!" Taehyung shrieked, alerting some of the students around them.

"Okay, Nicki Minaj." Yoongi rolled his eyes, getting a giggle from the younger.

"We can watch the sunset together and pretend to be romantic." Seokjin chuckled, setting his lunch aside and resting his handsome face on his hands. The others nodded blissfully.

"Oh, hyung." Jungkook spoke up. Six heads turned to him. "I mean, Jimin hyung. I might have an idea about a job for you. I was looking for part time, and I found this flower shop. They need workers, so I picked up an application form for you as well."

The youngest handed the boy the form. Jimin broke out into a huge smile, before clambering over to the younger and hugging him tightly. "Thanks, Kookie! We can be florists together!"

Seokjin pretended he didn't tear up at the scene.

~~~~

"I swear to fucking God." Yoongi groaned, hitting his head repeatedly on the steering wheel. "What is taking so long?"