11

"You may work in groups for this assignment-"

Loud screeching filled the room as students moved their desks to form their groups. Mr. Cucumber sighed and just started handing out the papers, realizing people were already done listening to him. Especially the seven boys at the back of the class.

"Okay, listen here, you little shit." Seokjin spat, glaring harshly at Jungkook. Everyone exchanged confused glances.

"Hyung, what-"

"Shut it, Stringbean." Seokjin cut Namjoon off, not even looking at him.

"What you did yesterday was so uncalled for. It was inappropriate and just plain rude. Childish, even. I want you to fucking apologize now, and mean it." Seokjin demanded through gritted teeth.

Not one of the six teens had ever seen the eldest so angry. Or any amount of angry, really. Usually he would be just kidding around, but if looks could kill, Jungkook would be six feet underground. It was kind of scary.

"No." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"You will, Jungkook!" Seokjin spat, his hand slamming down on his desk, startling most people in the room.

"Well you deserved it! I have nothing to apologize for, it was payback!" Jungkook huffed, frowning at the eldest.

"Payback that was way too harsh!" Seokjin shot back.

"Was not!"

"Okay, what the hell is going on? Why are you guys at each other's throats?" Hoseok interrupted the heated argument. No one else knew of the issue except the youngest and the oldest, apparently.

"Seokjin ate my slice of cheesecake!" Jungkook whined, glaring at the elder as he spoke.

"...and?"

"AND?!" Jungkook practically shouted. Hoseok jumped in surprise.

"And, what did you do to him that has him so pissed?" Namjoon cut in, brows raised.

"It's kind of hot." Yoongi muttered, mainly to himself.

"I did what needed to be done. His actions were cruel. He had it coming." Jungkook replied stubbornly. His arms were still crossed and his glare wouldn't let up, and neither would Seokjin's. In fact, Seokjin's seemed to get worse upon hearing those words.

"PUTTING A PLUS FOUR WHEN I HAD ONE CARD IS FUCKING HORRENDOUS AND MUCH WORSE THAN EATING A STUPID SLICE OF CHEESECAKE!"

"My cheesecake is not stupid!" Jungkook snapped.

"You're right, it was delicious." Seokjin mocked, getting a horrified gasp from the youngest.

"I thought this was about something serious." Jimin yawned, rolling his eyes. The others nodded their heads, thinking the same thing.

"Have we ever actually argued about something serious?" Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. Some of the others shrugged. Nothing came to mind.

"Jungkook, I'll buy you another slice after school. And Jin, you had that coming." Hoseok mumbled, Seokjin gasping at the betrayal. Jungkook laughed while Seokjin narrowed his eyes at the sunshine boy, who just smiled innocently.

"How's your painting coming along, Tae?" Jimin changed the subject before more arguing broke out. The teen shrugged nonchalantly while scribbling his name onto his paper.

"It's nearly done, it'll take a bit more time." He answered.

"I can't believe you told us you were bad at drawing." Namjoon snorted.