10

"MIN YOONGI, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Students gasped and moved out of the way of the teen barreling through the hallway. He marched right up to the pale boy leaning against some lockers scrolling on his phone. The older lazily looked up and perked a brow.

"What did I do this time?" Yoongi murmured, pocketing his phone.

"This is a REAL DIAMOND!" Hoseok exclaimed while pointing at the diamond on the necklace Yoongi gave him.

"Uh-huh, and?" Yoongi nodded casually, putting his hands in his pockets.

"You said you didn't know that! How could you give me a real diamond?! How much money did this cost?!" Hoseok screeched, eyes wide and hands flailing as he spoke.

"I told you, it was my mom's. I was carrying it around waiting for the right person to give it to. I didn't tell you it was a real diamond because I didn't think it was that important." Yoongi shrugged, popping a bubble with his gum afterwards.

"How is that not important?! I've worn this every day since you gave it to me and I haven't gotten in cleaned or anything! This is worth good money and-"

"Honey, you're overreacting. Why don't you just calm down, okay?" Yoongi spoke calmly.

"Overreacting? I should be like hitting you right now! Why would you give someone you hardly knew a diamond? This is too much, you need to take it back!"

"I will do no such thing." Yoongi shook his head. "I gave it to you because I could tell I wouldn't regret it. Even if we never talked after that project. It looks beautiful on you, and I like that you have a piece of me with you wherever you go. I kind of realized I was starting to like you before I realized it with the others."

Hoseok's mouth was open but no words came out. He blinked and just stood completely still. He stammered, at a loss for words.

"R-Really?" Hoseok whispered, staring Yoongi in the eyes.

"Of course. I always had a good feeling about you." Yoongi nodded, pushing himself off the lockers. "I'd appreciate if you kept the necklace."

Hoseok hesitated, but nodded, "Okay. Thank you."

"Mhm, and quit yelling at me. This is like the third time this week. And it's only Tuesday." Yoongi mumbled.

"If it's not me then it's one of the others. Just get used to it." Hoseok grinned. Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully and slung an arm around Hoseok's shoulders.

"I'll walk you to class." Yoongi mumbled, kissing the other's cheek. Hoseok hummed and walked with Yoongi, enjoying the warmth from the older. Yoongi was a very strong person.

Except when it came to his boyfriends.

He had this reserved aura to him in the beginning, but his boys tore it down without even trying. He was more touchy than he used to be, and he was always making excuses to see them. He'd do anything for them.

And he'd never been happier when he knew they'd do the same.

~~~~

Yoongi wasn't the only one who changed from their relationship. They all did, some more noticeably than others. One very obvious change was Jungkook. He was still a cute baby, no doubt. And he still had his shy moments. But for the most part, he was becoming a huge brat that none of them could say no to.

The older boys blamed it on Jimin and Taehyung rubbing off on him, since they were originally the brats. Two was more than enough, but now three? It was insane. However, they were quite happy that Jungkook was becoming more comfortable around them. They did find it quite endearing, too.