0.2

0.2 - Movie Night

::Emily

"You're such a parasite!" Luke yelled, randomly from beside me. I looked towards him with a blank glare.

"Why? I did absolutely nothing to you!" I yelled back, looking towards the T.V as we were watching a movie, "By the way, I'm not fucking deaf, I can hear you!"

"I meant for you to hear it, babe." He smirked, leaning against the couch with his arms wrapped around the back of his head. I gagged and started coughing on my popcorn.

"Woo! It's getting hot in here!" Michael yelled, flapping his hand pretending to cool himself off.

"By hot you mean me throwing Luke in that hot, burning fireplace over there." I said, pointing to the fireplace in Ashton's living room.

Calum shook his head. "Nooooo." Calum said, exaggerating the ending. "Luke has the hots for Emily, that's what."

"It all makes sense now!" Ashton said, jumped up from the couch. He stood up and started looking at all of us, "The constant bickering, the use of foul nicknames..." I raised up one eyebrow and so did Luke. We all looked at each other in utter confusion.

"You two are....CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!" He yelled, "That's why you are always fighting. We know that it's actually a mask for the love that you guys are hiding from us."

Luke and I start laughing real hard. "What? What's funny?" Ashton frowned, looking at all of us.

I rolled my eyes playfully. How did I end up with friend like them? Ashton especially always assumed there was something going on between us, but there never was and there never will be.

"Me loving Hemmo over here? Not even in a million years, not even liking. That's how bad he is." I chuckled.

Luke came up to Ashton and patted him on the back. "Sorry to ruin your dreams, but that's never going to happen, mate." He sat back down beside me even though he and I both knew that was going to cause a commotion.

"And that's the thing, Hunter." Luke said, extending his arms across the top of the couch, "Your presence is what bothers me."

"Aww, Hemmo. I feel the exact same way." I said in a somewhat sarcastic, cheery voice. "Good enough for you guys?"

They all nodded in agreement, shrugging because they knew that's all they were going to get from us. "Less hatred, more friendship." Michael suggested and we both just shook our head in disagreement.

"Never going to be friends with this." I said, forcefully smiled at him.

"You got that right, Hunter." He said, smiling back, "When will that ever change?"

-

"Move over fatass." Luke groaned as he was kicking me over, trying to make me move over with his foot. I groaned and stayed in place, ignoring him because he was being to annoying and too overdramatic.

"I said move over fatass!" Luke repeated even louder, getting everyone's attention except mine but, I had an idea. I started to sniffle loud enough that maybe Luke would hear me.

"God, Luke you made her cry." Michael said, looking over towards me, noticing the little sniffles I was making.

"Why on earth are you crying Hunter?" Luke said, putting his head back in annoyance.

"It's-It's just that growing up people would call me a fatass because I was a little overweight and it would hit me right in the heart." I said, pointing to my heart. (So this is the author Ashley, hi and I was editing this chapter and wanted to say that, this part really was immature of me and I was a fetus writer before.)