[14] Breakfast

I opened my eyes and I was suddenly in the middle of nowhere. "Hello?" I called. Yet no one answered. "Hello?" I said walking around. I heard footsteps come closer to me. Louder and louder with each step. A shadow formed, then an actual person.

"Luke?" I asked recognizing who the figure actually was. "Emily don't believe her, don't believe anything she says" he said but then turned around and stood there pale faced, like he just saw a ghost.

"Get back here" a voice roared. "She's a monster" was all Luke said before vanishing. "Hannah get away from me" I said walking back. The sky turned grey and rain started to form.

"Not unless you get away from Luke" she said stepping forward. "I already am" I said putting my hands in front of me, "We both hate each other, that's what you've always wanted. For us to be away from each other"

That's not enough bitch" she said, "You still love him" "I don't love him" I said, "I don't" "That's not what your heart thinks" she laughed, "You love Luke, you don't even realize it"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I plead. "Luke is mine, not yours" she said. "What do you mean? He was never mine" I say. "That's what you think" she said.

"No one will ever take him away from me, not you, not Mia not anyone" she roared. "Mia?" I said. "He loved Mia" she said, "I took her away. Now it's your turn" "What do you mean?" I ask. "Watch your back bitch" she said before she vanished.

"Hannah!" I called after her, "I need answers! I need answers!"

"Emily," I heard a voice call, "Emily" I opened my eyes and I noticed I was back in my room. Although I was covered in sweat and my hands were clutched on the blanket that was on top of me. I felt pretty gross considering that I was covered in a puddle of sweat.

"Emily" she shook me. "Mom?" I ask. "Yes" she said, "it's me, are you okay? When I came in you were shivering and spazzing out a bit and you were also yelling 'I need answers'"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm okay" I said, "I just had a bad dream, that's all" "What was it about?" She asked, "Not to be nosy or anything but it's a motherly instinct"

"You know Hannah right?" I asked. She nodded. "Well she was in the dream and so was Luke" I said, "she kept on saying that I needed to get away from him but I already am" "I heard that you two were friends for a day" she said. "Yeah" I said, "then he like freaked out and said that it was a mistake so now we hate each other again"

She looked at me with motherly concern. "Then after she said I had to watch out or else something's going to happen to me"

She pulled me into a tight embrace. "Never ever let them bring you down honey" she said, "But that doesn't mean that you have to do what they do to you" I smiled and hugged her back. "I will mom" I said, "They'll never bring me down"

"Good" she said letting go, "C'mon It's time to get up for New York" she said walking out the door, "Be out in half an hour so we can meet with the Hemmings" Oh yeah right, we're going to New York today.

I picked up my phone and turned it on. The bright screen blinded me for a second and then the words on it became clear. The time was 5:00am. I'm not a morning person, never was and never will be.

I trudged me way out of bed and walked slowly to the washroom like a zombie. I looked at the mirror and I saw hairs everywhere and a little bit of drool on my face but who's to judge? I lifted the tap and splashed cold water on my face.

It was very refreshing and I was now awake. I looked at my face and noticed that there was a pimple growing. I sighed and decided not to use makeup to cover it up because it'll just make it worse.