Gerard is Miserable

"You look really cheerful, and honestly it's kind of freaking me out," Pete says.

"What?" Frank asks, "Oh it's nothing."

"No it's not nothing," Pete says, "you look like one of those clowns that has a smile painted on their face. It's scaring me a little bit, because a clown killed my family."

"That's absolutely not true," Patrick says. "But you do look happy. Have you been sniffing air fresheners again?"

"That implies that there was a previous incident where Frank was getting high off of Febreze," Pete says.

"You're right," Patrick nods, "though I don't know it always smells really canned in here. Maybe Frank's got some extracurricular activities that he hasn't told us about."

"Am I even here?" Frank asks, because Patrick and Pete have started having a conversation without him in his own apartment.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Pete says, "Oh, and why are you so happy?"

"I'm just going on a date tonight," Frank says, "and Aaron said it would be special."

"Frank's getting laid tonight," Pete says grinning like a little kid hearing a dirty joke in the schoolyard.

"You are so immature," Frank says.

"You denied nothing," Patrick says, raising an eyebrow.

Frank shrugs, and Pete snorts, "oh my god, he actually is going to get laid tonight."

"Would you shut up?" Frank says, because he's starting to feel himself blush. It's only been a few hours since last night, and Frank's not quite over what happened. On one hand, it's really awkward and uncomfortable to listen to someone else jerk off, but add in the fact that Frank's head over heels in love with the guy, makes it so much worse. It couldn't get any worse. Frank's trying to psyche himself out, because telling himself that he's attracted to Aaron is the only thing he can do to stop himself from liking Gerard. It's not working very well.

"Your face says it all, bro," Pete smirks.

"Can't a guy just be happy without being a sex crazed lunatic?" Frank asks.

"No," Pete deadpans.

"Yeah, I'm going to go with no."

Frank shakes his head, "You two are literally the worst people I know."

"Yeah, whatever," Pete replies, "Where's Gerard?"

"He's been in his room all day," Frank shrugs, "I think he might be coming down with something."

"Should you be going out if Gerard is sick?"

"He told me to," Frank responds, "I literally tried to cancel, but he insisted. He's always like that when he's sick. Always trying to make sure he doesn't ruin someone else's plans. He told me to go, so who am I to refuse?"

"So are you still in love with him or did you finally get off of Gerard's hook?"

"Why the fuck is everyone asking me that?" Frank exclaims, "Mikey asked me the same thing last night. Did I do something? Am I acting differently or something? Do I look like I'm over him?"

"Well are you?" Patrick questions.

"Of fucking course not."

"So Aaron's effect on you isn't even working?" Pete asks.

"You make him sound like a prostitute," Frank frowns, "he's my boyfriend, not an object. We've only been dating for a little while, of course I don't love him yet, but maybe I will someday. Maybe. We just need to wait a while."