Chapter Eleven

The next few days at school became hell once again. The minute Taehyung walked through those doors, Bogum found him and followed him to his locker, saying so many things that not only hurt the small brunette boy, but angered him, wishing the man would just leave him alone like he did all last week, but Jungkook wasn't going to be around all the time to save the day, and he knew that.

He really liked spending time with the man, and he found his days becoming boring and he dreaded them when he wasn't at school because he was sick, or had football practice, or some kind of meet. His walks home felt longer than usual, and they were boring, and he just didn't feel like walking anymore. He enjoyed the peace and quiet to a certain extent, but when Jungkook came along, the raven-haired boy made it their walk home, not just Taehyung's walk home.

The brunette boy didn't mind walking with Jungkook, because he actually had some company, and it was the company he actually wanted and not someone who invited or forced themselves to be with him. Being around Jungkook felt natural, and it felt really nice being around him as well. He did miss the taller male, but that was something he would never admit to.

Jimin wasn't so sure about Jungkook always being around Taehyung. The two had a few conversations about the raven-haired male, saying how Jimin didn't necessarily trust the boy just yet, and that he thought Taehyung shouldn't be hanging around him anymore. The brunette boy would just roll his eyes and just go along with it, but he could never tell Jungkook to get lost and not speak to him again.

Taehyung assumed Jimin didn't like the male because he was a jock and use to be friends with Bogum, not to mention that he also stood up for him when Hoseok had went to their table after Yoongi's and Namjoon's conversation got a little heated. Taehyung didn't know Jungkook had practically stood up for Bogum at the time, but he did know Namjoon had attacked Hoseok's friends and whatnot that morning, and it didn't bother him.

He was walking through the front doors when he seen that familiar bunny boy sitting with a group of jocks at a table. They were all laughing, and they seemed like they were having a good time. Taehyung subconsciously smiled when he seen the older male's cute bunny smile as he walked passed them and down the hall. Jungkook turned his head just in time as he was in the middle of laughing at a joke Minho had told them.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as his smile seemed to widen, if it were even possible for how big he was smiling at a simple joke he heard. He grabbed Taehyung by the wrist, gently tugging the younger boy towards the table. The brunette boy stiffened at the sudden contact, almost flinching until he seen who was grabbing him, his body only relaxing slightly until it tensed back up when he was being pulled to the table.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned the male, tugging his arm so he was now only centimeters away from Jungkook. The older male was looking up at him, his gaze and smile soft, turning around and leaning his back against the edge of the table as the people sat at it went a little quiet. Taehyung could feel all eyes on him and Jungkook, and it was making him uncomfortable as he tried not to squirm and get away.

Taehyung flicked his head towards the hallway his locker was down, smiling softly at the older, who now had both hands wrapped around the other's wrists, "Heading to my locker and grabbing a few things for my classes." Jungkook nodded as he readjusted himself in his seat, tugging Taehyung a little closer, so he was now practically standing between the other's legs, his fingers wrapped gently around his wrists.

"I thought you've been here?" Jungkook stated as his eyes slightly pulled together, head tilting to the side like a curious puppy, and Taehyung had to stop himself from cooing at him. He just shook his head as a response as the older male began swinging their hands from side-to-side, earning a small nod from the other. "I swore I saw you at your locker with Jimin and the other two."