AUTHOR'S NOTE

Every time I start a new story, there's a purpose behind it. I don't write it just because I want to get another story out for you guys.

When I first started writing Help, I wanted to be able to share my story through a book with characters. I wanted to send a message to everyone who reads this book that mental health is an important issue.

Not everyone suffers from it, but a lot of other people and I happen to be victims of it.

PTSD is something that I suffer from. I experience episodes, and I have terrible flashbacks to a specific day. PTSD is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy to have, because it's scary and there's nothing that can be done for it to be fixed.

Loud noises set me off, and I can feel my anxiety go from 0-100 in a matter of seconds. I won't see that familiar spot in my living room, but I'll see something and someone else.

I'll be gone and entirely out of it as I panic and relive that specific memory.

Social anxiety is also something I suffer from, along with depression and Amplified Pain Syndrome.

I'm not asking for pity, and I'm not seeking  any sort of attention. I just wanted to be able to share my story through this book, using Taehyung and all the other characters.

Taehyung is supposed to represent me. My parents have NEVER abused me, but I was bullied for a whole school year. When I finally reported it because my depression worsened, the principle and counselor blamed me and said I was the one bullying and causing the bullying.

Tae never reported the bullying with Bogum because he feared nothing would get done, and he was just wasting his time. So his friends stood up for him, and so did his boyfriend.

I'm here to say thank you to everyone who read this book and supported me throughout this journey. I appreciate everyone who's been there for me.

This book has come from nothing to something. It's not my most-read story, and that's okay. It's filled with angst and real-world problems.

I love watching this story pick up on reads and seeing people voice. It genuinely makes me happy when people comment and tell me how much they're enjoying the story and how it's almost right on point.

I may not be the best author out there, but as days fly by, my style seems to get better, in my opinion. This book needs a lot of editing done, and I hope I can do that and get the revised version out for you guys sometime.

And as this book has finally reached its end, I wanted to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. You all mean a lot to me, and I'm so glad to be an author you all have come to enjoy.

I love you all so, so much, and thank you to everyone who has read my story, voted, and left positive feedback!