Chapter Fifty-Seven

"We still have one last thing to do before our night ends," Jungkook said, taking a bewildered Taehyung's hand in his as they walked inside the apartment complex.

Taehyung gazed over at him, eyebrows stitched together as Jungkook led him to the elevator and pressed the button. "What? What else do you have planned?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled down at him, raising his free hand and tracing Taehyung's bottom lip with his thumb. "That's for me to know and for you to find out, love," he replied quietly just as the elevator pinged and the doors slid open.

The younger playfully rolled his eyes at his boyfriend as they stepped inside the elevator. Jungkook pressed the button to their floor and the doors slid shut, leaving the couple alone in a buzzing silence. All the way up to their floor, Taehyung couldn't help but take a guess at what the next thing the other had planned for him.

He wondered what else he had in store for their date, and he kept thinking of other possibilities Jungkook wanted to do before they ended their night. Before he could get too into it, the elevator's familiar ding brought him out of his thoughts and back to reality.

They stepped off the elevator and down the hall until they were standing outside their door. Jungkook pulled his keys out and unlocked the door, allowing Taehyung to walk in first as always. The brunet boy smiled as he walked in with the ravenette following closely behind him.

Jungkook shut the door until he heard it click before peeling off his thick jacket and hanging it on the rack by the door. "Change into something more comfortable, baby," he gently ordered his boyfriend as Taehyung took of his jacket and handed it to Jungkook.

The younger's brow pulled to a crease, looking at the other a little skeptical before slowly nodding and heading to his bedroom. He stepped in and shut his door behind him, going to his dresser and taking notice of the small amount of clothes he had with him.

He still needed to go back to his house and gather some more of his things, like clothes and shoes. He sighed, shaking his head as he pulled out another t-shirt he had stole from the older and a pair of joggers before slipping them on, pocketing his phone afterwards.

He wore socks as he walked out of the room, heading back to the living room where Jungkook was leaning on the back of the couch with his phone in his hand, eyes glued to the screen. Taehyung took notice in the way Jungkook was also changed into something a little similar to what he was wearing.

As Taehyung walked up to him, Jungkook saw him from the corner of his eye, causing his head to snap up and a smile form on his thin lips as he shoved his phone deep in his pocket. "Ready?" He asked, earning a nod from the other in response.

He held out his hand for Taehyung to take. Once their fingers were laced, Jungkook pulled him forward and released his hand, only for them to cover Taehyung's eyes. "What're you doing, Jungkook?" He questioned quizzically.

"I want to surprise you," the older replied with a cute chuckle shortly after as he started guiding Taehyung towards the front door. He pulled it open, being sure not to hit the younger with it before guiding him through it.

He led him to what Taehyung assumed was the elevator because they came to a stop not too long after walking out of their apartment. He sighed as he tried thinking of what the older had planned for him, but was soon brought out of it when the elevator pinged.

They walked in with Taehyung's eyes still covered as Jungkook pressed a button to their destination. Jungkook smiled when he seen Taehyung's lips press into a thin line, knowing he was trying to figure out what his next moves were.

He thought it was cute as the elevator dinged and the doors open. As soon as the doors open, Taehyung was met with a cold breeze, shivering and cursing himself for not bringing a jacket or hoodie with him as he made a mental note to himself they were now outside.