Day 16 Fishing

"Natsu,Today I'm going to teach you how to fish."I say."Huh?But...won't you give me fish?"pout Natsu."No.I won't always be here to give you fish.Besides if you learn how to fish,then you'll be like me."I explain with a grin. "AH REALLY.Now I'm fired up!"he cheers.

At the river bank

Now you put bait at the end of the string.Try this worm."I say handling him the small thing."Hmm.Are you sure the fish are going to eat it?"Natsu questions glaring at the little worn wiggle around."Just do it."I groan."Fine.I'll do it."he wines.

After a while of nothing."Igneel I don't think it's going to work."wines Natsu landing his fishing pole down beside him."Heh.It's isn't always easy is it."I mock. Natsu leans his head toward the water."Can't I just grab it like you?"he suggested."If you do that,you'll drown."I warn pulling back a little with my claw."Look there's one!"he shout throwing his hands into the water.Which ultimately caused him to fall in too.I facepalm."Oh boy."I look at Natsu struggle to stay afloat. Don't do it,Igneel.Just let the brat figure it out of hid own....damn it."IGNEEL!Ugjahh!HELP ME!"screams Natsu. DAMN IT I CAN'T HELP IT!I went ahead and did it.I pull Natsu out of the river."Ari-Arigatou,Igneel."shivers Natsu."Next time,listen to my warnings."I sigh.I watch him nod which causes me to smile ...a little.