Day 19 A Spying Trip through the forest

"IGNEEL!Can I go to the village?"ask Natsu."No."I huff."Aww,why not?I just want to see what the other humans do."he groans."I don't want want you to go there.Not until you can read."I explain."Awww but that'll take too long."he groans.Hmm.I gotta idea.hehehe.I'll let him go,only if he can find the town on his own.I smirk at the idea.

" Natsu,I'll be back.So stay here."I yawn while stretching my wings out."Ok."he salutes.With that I take off.From the sky I spot Natsu with a devilish look in his eyes as he sneaks off.Ah figures.I fly over as he runs but slows his pace.Oh boy lost already.He looks left,then right and left again.

After a good while it was about to be sunset and Natsu is still lost.Then he hears a snap.Damn it Hunters.I better get Natsu before they grab him and try to sell him.I flew down lower but I stop when Natsu sets his fist ablaze.Huh?So he figured out his enchanted dragon sense of smell did he.Interesting."I know you're there!Come out.You're humans,right?"Natsu questions pointing at the tree."Oh.A little kid with Fire magic.That's a rare sight.What are you doing in the forest?"asks a man walking toward  Natsu.Another man walks out from the bushes holding a black bag with something wiggling inside."How about you come with us?"smiles the guy patting Natsu's pink hair."No.Igneel wouldn't like it if I went with you.And I don't like your scent."he growls smacking the guy's hand away."Scent?Eh who is this 'Igneel'?the other guy ask."He's my dad.A big strong Dragon."smirks Natsu.The two laugh their butts off."Hey it's not funny.I'm telling you the truth."wines Natsu. "We could sell him."suggest the other man.

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"he chants igniting his fist ablaze.He punches the first guy's face."Fire DRAGON CLAW!"he chants kicking the other guy in the face with his flaming foot.Huh?I haven't taught him that yet.Hmm.I grin.After a couple of punches,Natsu starts to grow tired.So time for me to step in.I fly down and the two guys jolt up and left in a hurry."Yea!And don't come back!"shouts Natsu swaying back and forth about to collapse.He starts to fall and lands in my palm."Let's go home."I smile watching Natsu go to sleep in  hand.I flew back towards our cave.