Day 26 Death on Wheels

"IGNEEL,IGNEEL!Are we still going to town?"asks Natsu trying to wake me up by moving my tail.Damn it I thought he'll forget about that."Yea.But first there's something I have to do."I yawn stretching."Huh?What is it?"he ask with curiosity.Ok,just like she explained it.

My body is engulfed in light and white smoke swirls around me.When the smoke went away everything looks smaller."IGNEEL!?"shouts Natsu running up to me.I observe my now human hands.Natsu grabs a hold my black robe.Guess that transformation magic worked."What-What did you do?!"shouts Natsu in shock."Are we going to stand here and ask questions or are we going to go to town."I grumble.My tail whips around in annoyance.Hmm guess I didn't do it right.Still got my tail and wings.Oh whatever,I'll just hide them.I folded my wings and wrap my tail around my chest like a tattoo."Let's go.We have a train to catch."I grin.To be honest,I've heard humans use trains for transportation but I've never went on one.First time for everything I guess.At a train station near the forest,I watch Natsu play with everything until he...burn the clock.Well time to get in that train.

I grab Natsu and ran into the train.I have a bad feeling about.I look left of me and...NATSU's gone.I look all around and there he was...outside the train looking lost.How the?DAMN IT!!! I take one step and the train slowly leaves out the station.Suddenly...I feel nauseous.Gripping my stomach,I try to look for the exit.Too late,the damn thing sprints faster and faster.Me,not sitting down,whiplash toward the back of the train and crash through the back door off the train.I crash through the train station clock."I...hate...trains."I mumble sliding off the roof."IGNEEL!IGNEEL ,YOU OK!"shouts Natsu.I look up to see a guard and Natsu."LET'S GO,NATSU!"I shout grabbing his hand and rushing out of there."Igneel,what about the town?"he wines."We'll go tomorrow!"I shout racing unto the forest.