The Dragon before Christmas

"Igneel,what is this white stuff?"Natsu ask."It's called snow.This is winter."I explain curling my tail around Natsu.I warm  my body up to keep the cave warm."Igneel,I've see trees inside people's houses.Why?"Natsu questions snuggling up to me.Here we go with the questions again."Because this is the time people celebrate Christmas."I sigh.I think I.know where this is going."What's Christmas?"He continued to ask questions."It's a time where people exchange gifts with one another."I tried to explain the best I could.I watch his smile light up."I wanna see Santa."he announced.Facepalm.He must have heard the village's kids again."Let's have Christmas."he cheers.

Natsu started to leave."And where do you think you're going."I demand blocking the entrance with my tail."Getting something."Natsu say not making eye contact."No.Stay here."I say.He pouts and curls back up into my scales.After drifting to sleep,I start to get a uneasy feeling....Natsu.I snap up to see Natsu nowhere in sight."Oi brat where are you.Natsu!"I called looking around.Nothing.I flew outside in a heartbeat.Right into a blizzard.This is why I hate winter,this is a time to sleep.I tried trying to pick up his scent but with all this snow,I couldn't.My wings are staring to freeze so I land."Natsu!"I call.Nothing.

I continue to look and nothing.Not even his scent.That was under I heard his little voice."Igneel!"He shouts.Forgetting about the blizzard,I race towards his voice through the air.There he was,sitting in a tree trunk holding a wrapped box.He was shivering."Natsu.What were you thinking."I scold placing him on my back."I wanted to get this present for you."He shivers.I smile taking off.Once we reached the cave again I made a little campfire."Merry Christmas,Igneel "he smile handing me the gift.I unwrap it  find a bell collar."Merry Christmas,Natsu.Oh This is for you."I smile.It's better to give it to him now. I pull out a white scarf and handled it to Natsu."Thank you,Igneel."he gasp."Never take it off,OK.With it.I'll always be with you no matter what."I say.He nods putting it on.He snuggles up in my scales and falls asleep."Night Natsu."