Day 23 Dragon Meeting

I taught Natsu many attack.Enough to survive on his own."Natsu,I'll be back."I call."Huh?Where are you going?"he ask holding unto my tail."Somewhere.I'll be back."I say sliding him off my tail."Don't say goodbye!"Whimper Natsu as he hugs my snout."I'm coming back.I promise.“I say placing Natsu on the ground."You will keep your promise,right?"he sniffles.I nod."I will,even in death."I say flapping my wings.

I take off and made it to the meeting place.I take a step and hear a growl."Who are you!?"he demands."I am Igneel.Flame Dragon King."I roar.Flame shape Dragon tackles me to the ground."Are you sure about that.I could be king."he hiss scratching my face but I dodge the attack.I roll him over."I like to see you try,Atlas."I smirk before I pin him down.I begin eating his flames."You should know now ,you're no match for me."I growl.

We burst into laughter."It's good to see you,Igneel."he smiles."You too,my friend."I grin."Oi,I heard you were talking care of a human kid.Is that right?"asks Atlas."Yea.The brat name is Natsu."I explain."Oi Don't leave me out of this."thunders a voice.Oh look it the Iron Dragon, Metalicana ,he can be a pain at times but hey he's a pretty damn good ally even if he's selfish. "The nerves of you guys.Fighting isn't a proper greeting.A simple 'Hello' would suffice."nags the sliver dragon landing in front of us."Well It's nice to see you."I smile.

"Now that we're here.Please tell us.This plan you had.I personally think it's a bad idea."she pout."Heh. Comrades,friends. In order to prevent another Dragon-Human Civil war,I believe we should cut  all our interaction with humans."I explain."WHAT!!!"they all shout in shock."We should begin on July 7th.I can't bear to see another one of our own to die nor should a human die.Also, we must all agreed,that...there should never be another 'Dragon king' starting a blood bath.Not as long as I'm alive."I announced.

They all nod."But...what about your boy, Natsu?Don't you need to make sure he's ok."worries Grandeeney ."I've got that covered too."I smirk.

After another hour explaining the plan.I headed back to Natsu.Right when I land,a small body flings itself unto my snout."Dad,you came back!"he cheers hugging my snout."It's good to see you too,Natsu."I smile at the thought at being called-'Dad'.Yet again,I let the boy snuggle up in my warm scales."Good night Natsu."I whisper drifting off to sleep.