Day 33 Unwanted Visitor

Natsu was playing around with his fire magic while I was slowly falling asleep.That was until I get a familiar scent caught in my nose.That magic...He can't be here." Natsu,I'll be back."I call before taking to the air.I used transformation magic to make myself small and soar through the forest.I stop to see that mage.Grr Why the hell is he here.Zeref,he's suppose to be sealed away."Ah,Igneel.Long time no see."he greets looking down."Why are you here?"I growl lighting my fist on fire."I cause no harm.I just want to see how Natsu is doing.Since you couldn't kill him."he say leaning on a tree.It dies along with the forest around him."Tch.You stay away from Natsu."I hiss."Heh,Did you at least give him that scarf?He needs it to protect him from my magic while his magic grows.You know that right."he smirks."Shut it and leave this place and never came back."I growl."Heh,You can't keep Natsu hidden from the outside world forever,Flame king.He Will find me and that's where our battle will start along with a new era or that's when humans will disappear from this world."Zeref explains walking away."Like hell I'll let you get to Natsu."I snarl."You know he will be the one to end me and this era.No matter what you do,nothing will stop Natsu."Zeref says looking back."I won't let Natsu turn into a monster,not again."I glare.

-Past-
Natsu just attacked Grandeeney' s daughter,Wendy.I can't stop him.That was until she put a sleeping spell on him."Igneel something must be done about this.We can't have this demon running around and destroying the town or hurting innocent people."complaints Grandeeney looking at a badly injured Wendy.I sigh."I'll take care of him.I'll make sure that doesn't happen and I'll teach him to be good.So stop worrying.Last time,can you erase their memories of this incident?"I ask.She nods.

I fall to my knees as Zeref disappears.Natsu.I told myself that I wouldn't get attach to another human again what good that do.I grip the ground.Did I make the right decision in not killing END?