Chapter Eight

we were walking towards Hamza's car he had parked near his work. I said yes to him because at this point I felt bad that we had maybe roughly spent an hour to talk but I knew I couldn't let him park near my house cause then I would be screwed with my parents. 

Getting inside the car I had received a text from Ayesha how things are going I told her i'm going home but I didn't say much because I don't really text unless i'm in my room and have nothing to do. I prefer calls. 

"same house right" Hamza said backing out of the parking spot

"No...new one" I rolled my eyes smiling 

"Oh where?" I looked over at Hamza giving him a stare he glanced over shaking his head I knew what is next words would be.

"Sometimes na you..." He didn't finish and I tried to keep my laugh inside. I got tired of his stupid questions but he use to taunt me a lot but I didn't care the things that hurt me were the things he would say if anyone would piss him off even the slightest bit. 

"Snap out of your thoughts and tell me what your thinking about" Hamza said keeping his eyes on the road.

"What did you love about her?" I asked him. I looked at him not taking my eyes off as his face suddenly went stiff. I closed my eyes knowing he was gonna yell but I needed to ask. 

"Aliha, she was perfect... just know that" 

I nodded looking down at my hands "She is your past but you refuse to go to places you went with her, you refuse to do things you did with her, you refuse to eve-" I was cut off

"Why are you interested?" Hamza snapped

"Because if I even consider you- " I was cut off again

"Aliha, i'm not considerin-" 

"THAT'S YOUR ISSUE HAMZA..." I burst out 

"Aliha we are in the car just stop"  I snapped my head towards him raising my eyebrows

"Are you bipolar, one minute you're like yes lets see and the next your not, sorry but i'm kind of just hanging here like bait, how many times do I have to tell you-" 

"Aliha don't tell me anything just don't" He rolled his eyes furrowing his eyebrows

I just sat there quietly this is what I meant, you can never be certain with him. NEVER it's like you're dealing with so many people at once with this one human being. 

He still loves her the same and I know it. I don't know why I have an issue with this but I do.

"She wrote a book about me, she gave me everything, everywhere she went she wrote our names, she prayed for me, she waited, was patient with me. No one will ever be able to replace her" Hamza said calmly.

I closed my eyes sighing. 

"I need to move on from her, my priority is work then family maybe one day i'll think of a wife or even a women but not now, not for many years"

I didn't need to say a word, he plays with people and their feelings and I was just confused what to even think of him some times he's like perfect sometimes and other times he's the worst person you can ever encounter.  

I could feel Hamza's glances over at me but I kept my eyes on the road in front while I fiddled with my fingers not realizing it was hurting me but I didn't feel anything. 

"Aliha stop" Hamza put his right hand over my hands.  I look down at where he had placed his hands and then up at him.

"Two girls in your life Hamza one you called crazy the other you say was an angel, but one things for certain you haven't moved on" I let out