Chapter Ten

Aliha's POV

I had woken up to the door opening of the room. I was a very light sleeper, I turn my head seeing Hamza entering. 

I try to get up but feel sudden pain in my abdomen. "Aliha, what wrong" Hamza asks coming to sit beside me. 

"Nothing" I put my hand over the side of my abdomen. Hamza gave me a stare but helped me sit up. 

"Let me see" He said. My heart started racing, I shook my head feeling weak. Hamza took the comforter off placing his hand exactly where the bruise was. I close my eyes. 

"How much does it hurt?" Hamza asked. I feel as if I couldn't breath, I was scared, I was nervous. 

"It doesn'-" Hamza cut me off

"Don't lie or else I left the dress to see myself" Hamza deep voice hit my ears. 

"A little" Hamza got up and went in to his cupbord grabbing a cream

"Put this on twice it will get better but I want to take you to the doctor later" 

"Hamza its fine It will heal" I told him. This wasn't the first bruise I had in my life and I knew it would heal soon. I was use to this so it wasn't shocking that it took time to heal. 

"Look at me" I stare up at Hamza's face that was inches away from me. He had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair and a perfectly lined beard. 

The next thing I knew I had my head resting on his shoulder engulfed in a hug. I felt Hamza kiss the top of my head. 

Hamza had later  brought food to me, I insisted to eat with Auntie but he said she was tired and had slept. I didn't say anything and ate my food with Hamza who was working on some university work. Which reminded me I was no longer in university. 

"I'll get you back in" Hamza said typing in

"No, its okay, I don't want to go back" I lied but some part of me now doesn't ever want to study. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes" Lying again, university was expensive he already is with me and thats enough for me. 

"If you want to ever tell me I will enroll you again" I smiled and nodded. Just the thought was enough for me to make me happy. 

I had read namaz with Hamza, and unpacked a bit while Hamza was studying. I had nothing to do so I turned on the tv with no volume to make sure it wouldn't disturb him. Nothing was helping me to get rid of the thought of what had happened. 

--------------------------------------------

It was around 10pm and Auntie was still asleep, I don't think she would be getting up now till morning and Hamza was almost done work.

"I'll sleep on the couch" I said getting up grabbing a pillow while Hamza was lifting the comfroter.

Hamza shot his eyes brown eyes at me "WHY?" 

I stood there in silence he knew why, I shouldn't be explaining myself. Hamza didn't move until I took a step and he made his way to me. 

He snatched the pillow away from me and threw it on the bed. 

"I said why, get back in bed" Hamza commanded, I looked at him with a confuse look.

"Ha-" cutting me off with his finger on my lips.

Hamza slowly walked towards me and I moved back looking into his eyes till I felt the bed falling on it. 

"Now stay there, wife" Hamza said laughing