Needles

She's sticking needles in her skin
I turn with an ugly grin

(Your perspective)

You walk into the bar. You're so stressed out that it's causing you to going crazy and everyone around you can tell. You give people a glare that could burn threw their souls. You sit down at the bar and order a tall drink. Your not much of a drinker but you'll do anything to take way the pain your feeling. Your boyfriend had just broken up with you. He said he didn't love you anymore and that you where a waste of his time. This was your first boyfriend ever and you don't know what to do. You just want to curl up in a ball and cry, but you are determined to keep yourself together.

    "Come on (Y/N) your tougher than this," You mummer under you breath.

    "Rough day," The bar tender asks.

    "Tsk. Tell me about it," You sigh.

    "Want to talk about it?" He asks.

You give him a thankful smile; you appreciate the fact that he cares about you.

    "Boyfriend dumped my ass," You grumble.

    "Well you where to good for him anyways. Forget him he obviously isn't worth your tears," the bar tender says.

You then realize that a tear has escaped your face.

    "Shit not now (Y/N), stop fucking crying," You tell yourself.

The bar tender walks away and then come back with your drink and a box of tissues. You thank him and wipe your eyes and nose. Once you have calmed down you look up at the bar tender and take in his features. He's not the tallest man but he has long black hair that has red streaks in it. He's wearing a little bit of black eye shadow and he's eyes are lined with black liner. His hair is straight. Honestly you think he looks a little scary, but he has been so nice to you that you don't even feel uneasy around him. The bar tender catches you staring at him and he and smirks. You quickly look down at your drink and take a sip.

    "What's your name," He asks in a smooth tone.

    "(Y/N). What's yours?" You ask him.

    "Joey. Joey Jordison," He chuckles while reaching his hand out to you.

Your thankful that he's being kind to you, but you still feel awful, you feel like there's needles in your skin. You don't realize your crying until he puts his hand on yours. He rubs light circles on your arms trying to calm you down. You don't understand what you did wrong or what happened for you boyfriend to decide he hated you. You feel pathetic.

    "Hey Matt. I'm going to clock out!" Joey yells, startling you.

He mouths a sorry and you calm down a little. He lets go of your arm and you almost reach for him, you don't want him to leave you. He walks to the back and types something into a machine. You look down at your beer again and wipe your eyes. Seconds later Joey is sitting next to you pulling you into a hug. You don't fight him you just let him pick you up and move you into his lap. You burry your face into his chest and softly cry. He strokes your hair with one hand and then holds your waist with his other.

    "I'm sorry, I'm a mess," You whisper.

    "No, no it's okay," he reassures.

He holds you for what seems like hours until you eventually calm down. You have completely melted into his arms and are now snuggling into him. He's surprisingly warm, and gentle. Your enjoying the moment but then he speaks.

    "The bar is closing we should go," He says calmly.

You nod into his chest not wanting to let go of him. After a moment you get off of him and walk over to where you were sitting. You grab your things and finish of your beer. You open your purse to grab some money to pay but Joey puts his hand on yours.