My way

I guess there's nothing left to do, but have my way
She can feel it's right so she doesn't close her eyes
​​​​

(Your point of view)

You wake up drenched in sweat and with a pounding headache. You jump up and rush to the bathroom causing Joey to fall off the bed onto the floor.
You empty the contents of your stomach into the toilet and you feel Joey grab your hair and hold it back.
​"Fuck!" You groan as Joey rubs your back causing you to vomit again.
Once you finish, you flush the toilet and wash out your mouth. Joey sighs and walks into your bedroom and finishes cleaning up all the empty bottles. You take some aspirin and stare at your reflection in the mirror. You gag at what you see, your hair is starting to clump, you have bags under your eyes and your face is pale.
You want to cry, you want to scream, anything to take away the pain you're
feeling. Ever since your last boyfriend you haven't had any self-confidence, you find that everyday you hate yourself more and more. You wish your life were normal. You walk out into your bedroom and you flop down on your bed. You close your eyes and burry your face into your arms. You feel the bed lower and Joey crawls up to you and pulls you into him. You hid your face in his chest, you don't want him to look at you.
​"Joey?" You whisper.
​"Yes?" Joey speaks.
​"Why do you love me?" you whisper, your voice cracks as you say the word love.
​"Because you are perfect baby. Sure you have some problems but don't we all," Joey tells you as he pats your hair.
You scoff and shake your head.
​"What problems do you have, your life is perfect," You snarl.
Joey chuckles and rubs circles on your back.
​"More than you know," Joey chuckles.
​"Sure, you're just saying that," You bark.
​"I'm not," Joey says calmly.
You pull away from him and look up at him.
​"Show me these problems you have," You demand.
Joey sighs and takes his pants off, he points to the scars on his thighs, it takes you a moment to notice them but when you do a tear trickles down your face.
​"See we all have our shit," Joey says coolly.
​"I'm sorry," You mutter.
​"It's fine, I haven't done it in a long time," He sighs.
​"Why did you?" You ask as you lightly trace one of the scars.
​"I got low and wanted to feel something else, or I just want to end it in general," Joey explains.
​"I'm sorry Joe," You whimper, you cuddle closer to him.
Joey just shrug and pulls you closer to him.
​"You deserve better than me Joey, I'm just a fuck up," You whisper.
​"(Y/N), one day you will feel better about yourself, you deserve better than me baby but I will try my very best to make you see how amazing you really are," Joey tells you as he kisses your forehead.
​"We match," you say shyly.
Joey raises an eyebrow at you and you lift your shirt showing him your self-inflected scars and other scars that where given to you.
Joey traces his hand over them and then he kisses them slowly.
​"You didn't do all of these did you?" Joey asks through a kiss.
​"No," You whisper.
​"He did some of these," Joey mutters.
You stare at him in shock, how did he find out about what your ex did to you.
​"How did you find out?" You ask, you don't really want to know the answer.
​"When you where sleeping last night I found a knife," Joey says.
​"W-what kind of knife?" You stutter.
​"A dagger that says, 'Bad girls get punished,'" Joey tells you.
You shiver at those words; you don't want to think about what he did to you. How he used to cut you for no reason and just tell you it's because you're a bad girl.
​"Oh," You whisper.

​"(Y/N), I promise you I will never let him touch you again," Joey tells you.
You nod as a tear slips down your cheek. Joey wipes the tear away and kisses you on the lips.
​"(Y/N), you're beautiful," Joey tells you, "I'll prove it to you."
You gulp and stare at him in his blue eyes. Joey smiles and then disappears under the sheets.
Suddenly you feel him kissing your feet slowly, he kisses from your feet to your ankle then up to your knee, then to your thigh. He kisses around your thighs and then continues to travel up your body. Joey kisses your hips and then your stomach, he kisses your rib cage and your breasts.
Joey takes your shirt off so he can kiss the bare skin, he kisses up your chest and then to your neck. You cling to him, your legs wrapping around his waist. You close your eyes and focus on his movements. Suddenly Joey is kissing your jaw and then your nose and your forehead. He kisses you gently on the lips and you kiss back. Joey flips you over and begins to kiss up the back of your legs. He repeats the whole process until he gets to the back of your neck. He kisses your ears and nibbles on your ear lobes.
​"I love you (Y/N), you are perfect," Joey tells you.
You flip yourself over again and kiss Joey on his lips. You pull him into you and wrap your arms around his neck. Joey places his arms on either side of you.

Your foot slips up to the waist band of his boxers, you slip your toe into his boxers and slid them down his hips. Joey takes his boxers off and then pulls your panties off with his teeth.
​"I love you," he repeats.
You smile and open your legs for him, Joey kisses your cunt. His tongue laps up your juices and plays with your clit. You growl and your hand tangles in his hair.
​"I love you so much Joey," You moan.
Joey kisses your lips and you taste yourself on him.
With one slow, antagonizing thrust, Joey slides himself into you. You growl and latch on to his shoulders.
Joey slowly thrust in and out of you.
This feels different than anything you have ever experienced; his movements are filled with passion.
Joey puts your needs before his own.
It takes a while but eventually you feel yourself getting close.
​"Joey," You moan.
You feel yourself tighten and you release around Joey's cock. Joey smiles at you and kisses your lips. You can tell Joey is getting close as well, his thrust have become sloppy.
Joey cums inside of you and you moan into his lips.
Joey lays down next to you and you close your eyes. You cuddle into him and smile. He makes you feel so good, special even.
​"I love you Joey. Thank you," You smile.
​"For what?" Joey asks.
​"For loving me," You gleam.
Joey kisses your forehead and pulls you into his chest.
​"No need to thank me for that. You deserve all the love in the world (Y/N)," Joey beams.
You fall asleep on Joey's chest.

(A/N): Sorry for another short chapter. I have a little bit of writer's block for this story. I'm trying my best just be patient with me lmao. Thank you for all the reads, we are almost to 500!!! Thanks for reading, make sure to check out my other stories -Crazy writer.