Meant to be together

We were meant to be together
Now die and fucking love me

(Your point of view)

You walk down the side of the venue as you try to clear your head. You thought touring with Joey would be amazing but it's been a living hell.
You wish things could go back to the way they were, but you have a feeling that this tour will change every one forever.

Joey has refused to talk to you, he won't even make eye contact with you.
You're tired of crying over him but you can't help it.
You want to move on and get over these feelings but the love you have for him is too strong.

You sigh as you lean against the wall. You adjust your sunglasses. They have been hiding your swollen eyes.

You have never felt so weak in your life. You can't help but wonder what went wrong.

Suddenly you see Joey in the distance. You sigh to yourself, this can't be good.

You push yourself off the wall and begin walking away from him, he's been ignoring you for the last week so why would you want to talk to him.

"(Y/N)!" Joey yells as he approaches you.

You gulp, Joey seems pissed off.

You decide to keep walking, hopefully you'll get to Chris before he does anything.

"(Y/N)! I'm talking to you!" He yells.

You can feel how close he is to you and it makes every hair on your skin raise.

You start running as fast as you can as you try to get into the venue and to Chris. You're not scared of Joey but you can tell he needs a moment to calm down.

You can hear Joey's footsteps running after you.

"Fuck!" You think.

Suddenly Joey snatches your wrist and pulls you too him.
You gasp at the pressure of his grip on your wrist.
Joey has never been aggressive towards you so you feel yourself growing confused and slightly concerned. Why does he seem so angry?

"Joey," you breath as you try to catch your breath

Joey glares at you and begins tugging you around a corner into an alley where he can talk to you one on one with out the distractions of the other people in the area.

"You're mine," he growls.

You raise an eyebrow at him, what the fuck is his problem.

"What?" You question.

"You heard me! I said you're mine! You're no one else's!" He yells.

You flinch. He's never yelled at you like that before.

"Joey what are you talking about?" you question as you try to pull your wrist out of his hand. His grip continues to tighten.

"No! Listen to me. If I see you with another man, I will fucking lose it!" He screams.

You can tell he's a little tipsy but he doesn't seem drunk.

You try to yank your hand out of his again but he squeezes it tighter.

"Joey stop! This is ridiculous," You complain.

"You're mine (Y/N)! Mine!" He yells as he glares at you.

His expression is cold and it makes you even more worried.
You feel yourself starting get to a little annoyed by his sudden outburst.

"Stop," you tell him.

Joey grabs your other wrist and holds it just as tight.

"Listen. This is your one warning-, I've seen how close you and Chris are and I don't like it," he starts.

"Joey stop. Let go!" You yell at him as his grip on your wrists tightens.

You feel yourself growing uncomfortable with the conversation and you wish he would just back off and go sober up.

You blink as Joey's grip on your wrist tightens. You shake your head as old memories start to swarm.
Images of the knife your ex used to brand you as his, the days you spent in his basement with no food.

"Joey will you stop! Come on we have other places to be," You growl at him.

Joey shoves your shoulders making you step back.

"We're not done with this conversation!" He yells as he points his finger at you.

You have no clue what's wrong with him and why he is so upset.

You don't want to have this conversation anymore. Your head hurts with all the things going through it and you're mad that the slightest thing can set off triggers in your mind.

You feel the need to get back inside the venue and away from Joey so that you can clear your mind and he can sober up.