How can I just let her go?

Not until she loves me

(Your point of view)

You feel tears leak out of your eyes and onto your pillow. You miss Joey so much. Not this new version of Joey but the old Joey, the one that cared for you and put you before himself.
You feel someone's hand rubbing your back.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Chris's voice says.

You pull your head out of the pillow and hug Chris. He wraps his arms around you and lets you cry into his shirt.

"Chris, why is he doing this to me?" You whimper.
"It'll be okay (Y/N). This tour has been really fucked up, once we get home, he'll snap out of it," Chris comforts.
"And what is he doesn't," you whine.
"He will," Chris tightens the hug.

"I miss him," you whisper.
Chris nods and strokes you hair.
You and Chris have gotten very close, he's like the older brother you have always wanted.

Your tears stop flowing and you wipe your wet face and place your head back down on the pillow.
All of this crying has made you very tired.

"You should go to sleep. You look like shit," Chris teases.
You playfully slap his shoulder and smile into the pillow.
"Goodnight," you whisper.
"I mean it's kind of day time," Chris chuckles.
You roll your eyes.
"Have a good nap," he laughs.

You nod and yawn as your eyes shut.

(Chris's point of view)

I walk out of my bunk after (Y/N) falls asleep.
When I walk out I see Joey sitting at the table, he has bags under his eyes and he rests his head on the table.
I sigh, these two have too much drama going on.

I sit down across from Joey and just stare at him.

He doesn't say anything so I decide to speak first.

"You look like shit," I tell him.
He nods his head and acts like he doesn't care.

"You need to snap out of this shit Joey. You're hurting her," I tell him.

Joey just nods again. His nodding is getting on my nerves.
I get up and stand in front of him.

"Do you even hear what I'm saying?" I ask.

Joey sighs.

"Will you leave me alone. I know I fucked up, and I miss her but I'm tired of her pushing me away," Joey groans.

I roll my eyes, what a drama queen.

"Do you know why she's pushing you away?" I ask.

Joey shrugs.

"Because you're a fucking alcoholic. You forced her to stop drinking just so you could start. How do you think that makes her feel?" I growl.
"I didn't force her to stop so I could start," Joey rolls his eyes.
"Well that's how she sees it," I tell him.
"That's stupid. Doesn't she know what I'm going through," he growls.

I rub my temples, why is he so unreasonable.

"You need to talk to her and sort things out. She loves you okay, and you're fucking killing her!" I yell.

Joey flinches and for a split second I can see his eyes glisten with tears but then he's facial expressions harden.

"She'll get over it. When this tour is over than we can all go back to normal," he yawns.

I sigh, "I hope she'll still what you by that time."

Joey glares at me.

"You just said she loves me so she can wait," he snarls.

I roll my eyes.

"Just because she loves you doesn't mean she's willing to wait," I groan as I walk over to the couch.

I'm done talking to him, if he thinks he has all the answers then he should go ahead and try to figure it out himself.
Clearly he doesn't want my help, so I'm not going to bother trying.

I sigh, poor (Y/N), she shouldn't have to go through this.

(Joey's point of view)

I storm off to my bunk. I hate the fact that Chris thinks he has all the answers.
I miss her, I really do, but she doesn't deserve to be around someone as broken as me.
When the tour is over and I get my shit together than we can work things out.
She's dealt with enough, she doesn't need to try and fix my problems too.
I just hope that when this tour is over we will all go back to normal and I will be able to ignore the aching feeling in my chest.