One million of a kind

Will she ever find one million of a kind?

(Your perspective)

You wake up wrapped in Joey's arms. You had been having some bad dreams, you don't know if Joey is the one for you, your worried that he will break your heart just like your former boyfriend. You look over at Joey's sleeping face and you sigh. You crawl down into the blankets and cuddle into his chest.
​"Good morning baby," He yawns in a husky voice.
Your instantly turned on.
​"Mmm, your morning voice is sexy," You growl.
Joey chuckles.
​"Your real hot when you talk like that," He growls back.
You start drawing patterns on his chest and he shivers.
​"I love waking up to you," He purrs.
You blush and look down, why does he always have to be such a sweet talker. You sigh into his chest, your scared that he's not the one, you don't want to get your heartbroken and you're already falling for him.
​"Having some concerns?" he asks, it's like he read your mind.
​"I'm fine," you lie.
​"Sure, you don't have to lie to me sweety," He coos. He strokes your hair and you realize that he's generally concerned for you.
​"It's just, I don't know if this is going to work out Joey and I'm already broken and I don't want to experience that again," You sigh.
He nods against you, "I would never hurt you love, you amazing and you deserve so much better them me. I'm grateful to even be with you for one second."
You let out a sob, he's always so caring, maybe he is the one, but at this point you don't think you'll ever find one million of a kind but you figure what the hell it's worth a shot.
​"Promise you won't break me," You whimper.
​"I swear on my life I would never hurt you, never," He pets your hair and pulls you even closer to him.
You roll over and look at the clock that's on the side of his nightstand, the clock reads 10:30.
​"What do you want to do today?" You ask him.
He cuddles into your back, his hands wrapping around your exposed stomach.
​"Can't we just lay here and cuddle," He murmurs.
​"So lazy," you mock.
​"Yup," he says while popping the 'p,' "So what do you do for work?"
​"I'm a tattoo artist and a waitress," You chuckle.
​"Really a tattoo artist, that's so cool," He gasps.
​"What about you?" you yawn your still really sleepy and the warmth of his body isn't helping.
​"I'm a drummer for a band called Slipknot and a band called the Murderdolls but the Murderdolls are on a hiatus right now," He explains.
​"Really, you're a drummer?" You cock an eyebrow at him.
​"Yeah, why? Are you surprised?" He teases.
​"I'm definitely not surprised, I me look at you, your appearance screams drummer boy," You tease back.
​"Well we all have our hobbies," He wiggles his eyebrows at you, and you chuckle.
​"So how long have you been a tattoo artist for?" He questions.
​"Three years ," You cheer, "I can show you some of my work if you'd like."
​"Can you tattoo a piece on me?" He begs.
​"Sure," Your now excited.
You jump out of bed and through on one of Joey's shirts, you motion for him to follow you. You walk downstairs and open you bag which is laying on the couch with you clothes, you two never did make it to the bedroom. You chuckle at the though of you two making out on the couch last night. You open your purse and pull out a tattoo gun that you meant to bring back to your studio.
​"Shit, I don't have any ink," You grumble.
​"You want to drive to your studio?" He asks you.
You nod and he grabs your hand and leads you two his car. You give him the directions. Twenty minutes later you're in front of your studio. You're the owner and main tattoo artist but there are other artists and apprentices that work at your studio. The lights are off inside and no one is there. You grab out your keys and unlock the door. Flipping on the lights you then lead Joey to your station which is on the top floor. The way your studio is formatted is, there's a desk where people pay which is towards the door, there are seven stations laid out on the main floor and they all have a small wall to give privacy, there are bathrooms towards the back, then there is a stair case on the side that leads to the upper level, the upper level is pretty much just a balcony on top that gives a good view of the stations on the main floor, there is three stations on top and they are all very big, they have walls that divide them but there is no door so they are pretty open concept. Joey looks around in awe.
​"Wow, it's so pretty, I'm so happy for you," He cheers.
You chuckle, "Thank you."
You walk over to your station which is the middle one out of the three stations on the top floor. You flip on the lights which light up all your images of the tattoos you have done. Your good at black and white and traditional, you're also starting to get better at Japanese.
​"So, what design do you want?"
​"Can I just have the number one with a circle around it," He says.​
You start to draw the design; you draw a circle with the number one in it then you do a dark black outline and fill the circle in with a rusty red. You show it to him, and he smiles and nods.
​"So, where do you want it?" you ask him, placement is very important.
He points to his upper thigh and you nod. You create the stencil and then you shave his leg. You wipe down his skin and then place the stencil on it. Joey stops you right before you begin. He pulls the shirt that you're wearing off you, exposing your underwear.
​"Joey!" you screech.
​"What? that looks so sexy baby," He chuckles.
You shake you head but laugh along with him. You lean over and begin to pack in black ink into his skin. He twitches a little, he's obviously not used to the pain because he has no tattooes anywhere else.
​"You doing okay?" You ask once your thirty minutes into the tattoo.
He nods but you can tell he's in pain.
​"Do you want to take a break? Where halfway done," You propose.
​"No, I'm doing okay baby, it just hurts a little," He stutters.
​"Okay. Tell me if you start feeling dizzy, or faint, or if you need a break," You insist.
He nods and continues to squeeze his eyes shut. You start to pack in the rusty red color which creates a nice dried blood look. You finish about twenty minutes later and you wipe down the tattoo and the blood.
​"Okay, we're done," You chuckle.
Joey looks down at it and gasps.
​"It looks so good, I love it," He laughs.
You smile and give him a hug. Then you wrap his leg with plastic wrap.
​"I'm going to give me some more tattoos," You laugh.
You look down and look at your wrist which are still bare. You begin to free hand.
​"You're not even using a stencil," Joey gasps.
​"Yeah, I'm free handing," you chuckle at his excitedness.
You draw a black a white moon on your wrist which goes with the rest of your space themed full sleeve.

When your done you clean up you station and put Joey's shirt on again

When your done you clean up you station and put Joey's shirt on again. He chuckles at you. Then you both walk out of your studio and hop into his car.
​"Want to go eat?" He asks.
​"Yes, I'm starving," You grumble.
You both laugh and drive away.

Authors note:
Hi guys sorry I didn't upload on Friday like I said I would, I'm super busy right now. I hope you liked this chapter. As you can tell I love tattoos so much and so I just had to put in some gorgeous art lol. I don't know when the next chapter will be out because I need to write chapters for my other stories (Stolen by slipknot, Motionless in White one shots) please go check those stories out. Thanks for 60 reads.
-Crazy writer