Methods

It's so confusing the methods that's she's using

(Your point of view)

(Three days later)

It's been three days and you haven't received any calls, texts, or anything from Joey. Your heart is starting to hurt even more. You know you shouldn't be obsessing over him, he's not yours and technically he hasn't even asked you out. Its not like you guys had sex or anything it's just he makes you feel so special. You where starting to give up on him, you figured he probably forgot about you and moved on to the next girl.
You stare up at the ceiling, you don't feel like doing anything. Your room is littered with empty beer cans and at this point you know you have a drinking problem. You sit up and lean against your bed. You grab a half empty beer bottle thats laying on the floor besides you and you take a swig. You let the alcohol burn your throat and kick in. You lost count of the amount of bottles you have drunken today.
​"Fuck men," You murmur.
You didn't realize you wanted Joey as much as you do. You crawl into you king sized bed and turn on your phone. There's several missed calls and messages and for a moment you think there from Joey but then you realize there from you Ex. You press play on one of the messages.
​"Baby why wont you answer me. I'm sorry for what I said, I really love you and want you back," His voice fills your ears.
You almost consider calling him back but at this point your done with men especially him. You hear a knock-on front door. You don't move from your bed until the third knock. Eventually you get up and walk up to the door, you don't even bother to put clothes on you just open the door in your underwear. There you see Joey's face; he's holding a bouquet of red and black roses and he's giving you the sweetest smile. Your heart melts. He obviously didn't forget about you. Joeys smile fades as he looks at you.
​"Holy shit (Y/N), you look awful. Are you okay?" He asks.
You don't respond you just give him a cold glare. After a while of standing there he's on you. He hugs you and picks you up and carries you back inside your apartment. He locks the door behind him and carries you into the bathroom. He places the roses down on your bed and then begins to clean your face. You start to cry; his love and affection is to much for you to handle right now.
​"Hey, hey, don't cry," He says. He rubs circles on your bare back, "What happened." He motions to the empty beer cans.
​"I missed you," You whisper in a small voice.
He strokes your hair.
​"Why didn't you call me? I would have come over," he tells you in a caring tone.
​"I expected you to call me. I was still playing hard to get," You chuckle through sobs.
He picks you up and scoops you into his lap pressing your head to his chest. This seems to be his favorite thing to do to you. You wrap your arms around him, and he kisses your forehead.
​"I'm sorry I should have called you, but I had some work to do with my band," He explains.
You nod not wanting to say anything, you just want to enjoy his company. Suddenly there is a knock on the door.
​"I'll get it," Joey says, and you nod.
He gets up and walks to the door, you peak at him from the kitchen. When he opens the door, you get pissed off. Your Ex is standing at the door.
​"Who the hell are you?" Your ex asks.
​"Ah, you must be her jackass ex-boyfriend," Joey says coolly.
​"Watch your mouth," Your ex growls, "Now step aside I need to talk to her."
​"No, you're done hurting her. Get to stepp'n bitch!" Joey demands.
Your tired of hearing them bicker, you just want to cuddle with Joey. You walk over to the door and push Joey out of the way. He tries to get you to step behind him, but you assure him that your fine.
​"What do you want John?" You ask. Irritation has overtaken your voice.
​"I want you baby," He says and tries to pull you to him. You pull away.
​"You're so full of bullshit John!" You growl.
​"Come on baby I didn't mean what I said," He begs.
​"I'm done with you go find a hoe to bother. Plus, I'm with Joey," You explain.
​"Come on, dump his ass, you know you belong with me," he chuckles.
​"Bye, bye bitch!" you yell and slam the door in his face.
You lean your back against the door and take a deep breath, then a smile creeps onto your face. You look at Joey and start laughing.
​"Hell yeah!" You yell which startles Joey.
You both start laughing and then he grabs you and pulls you into him.
​"So, you're with me huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows at you.
​"Maybe," You smirk.
Your not going to give up this little game you're playing, you're not going to stop playing hard to get, you want to make things interesting and see how far he is willing to go to get you to himself.
​"Maybe?" He whimpers.
You chuckle, "Maybe."
He scoops you into his arms and carries you off to your room. He begins to take of your clothes.
​"What are you doing!?!" You panic.
​"you have been in that same outfit for who knows how long," He explains to you.
You look down and realize his right, your hair is matted, you smell bad like alcohol and a dirty trash can. You begin to take of your shirt and pants. Once you're in your underwear Joey's jaw drops. You smirk. You sway your hips as you walk to the bathroom.
​"I'm going to take a shower!" You yell at him from the other room.
​"Okay," He says.
You can tell he wants to say something else but holds his tongue. Did he want to join you? You weren't ready for him to see you completely naked, especially when you looked and smelt so bad.
You let the hot water burn your skin, you enjoy the feeling for some weird reason. After about ten minutes you turn the water off and wrap yourself in a towel. You step out into your room and notice that Joey has picked up all the beer cans and is now changing your sheets.
​"Thank you," You blush.
He nods and smiles at you. You walk into your closet and crack the door; you leave it open just enough that he could peak at you changing. You throw on some cuter lingerie. The lingerie is a one piece that has lots of bondage like straps and there are leg garters. One of the leg garters has spikes on it. The top of the lingerie has straps that connect to a collar making it look like a halter top. The collar has spikes on it as well.  You then slip on a DIY slipknot cropped t-shirt. You had customized the shirt so that the sleeves where cut of at the shoulders and elbows and then hooked back on with safety pins (Very edgy). You put on black leather botty shorts and a spiked belt. You look at yourself in the mirror and approved the outfit. When you walked out of the closet Joey's jaw dropped, there's been a lot of jaw dropping from him today.
​"Damn," He whispers.
You chuckle. You grab your hairbrush and brush threw your (Y/type of hair) (Y/ color hair). You tie your hair into a high ponytail.
​"Do you want to go out?" You ask Joey when you finish putting on your makeup. Your makeup consists of black winged eyeliner and black lipstick.
​"Yeah sure," He says.
You put on your black combat boots and grab your keys.
​"Okay. Ready?" You ask him.
​"Yup," He tells you.
You both walk out of the house and get into your black jeep.