Should I let her go?

Maybe I should let her go
But only when she loves me

(Joey's point of view)

The tour has been causing me and (Y/N) to drift apart and I hate it.
After she punched me in the face three times the other night she won't talk to me.
She's been sleeping in Chris bunk every night and I'm starting to think she's cheating on me with him.
I asked Chris and he said that they haven't done anything, but why should I believe him, he's taking her away from me.

I hop out of my bunk and walk into the kitchen.
I see (Y/N) sitting there on her phone, a coffee cup between her lips.

I sit down in front of her and wait for her to look at me.

After about five minutes of her ignoring my presence I decided to speak.

"Are you fucking with Chris?" I ask her.
She scoffs and looks up at me.
"You really think I'm a cheating bastard?" She growls.
"I didn't say that. It's just you sleep with him every night, I can't help but wonder," I sigh.
"Not everything is about sex asshole! Just like drinking yourself into oblivion isn't going to solve your problems, fucking your band mates isn't going to solve mine," She barks.

I groan, she's always so unreasonable. I asked her a simple, necessary question and she flips out on me. Maybe she is fucking with him, why else would she be so defensive.
I watch as she walks back to Chris's bunk and hops in.

"Smooth," Corey mutters.
I roll my eyes and try not to yell at him, I don't need anymore drama in my life.

I look over at Chris who is playing video games. When he feels my stare he looks over at me and mouths "go talk to her"
I sigh and walk over to the bunk she's in.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. Please talk to me," I say.
"Fuck off asshole. Don't you have a beer to be drinking," She yells.
I groan and look over at Chris and he motions for me to keep trying.
"Please can we talk about this. We can work this out," I tell her.
"I'll talk to you when you're sober," she whispers.
"Well I'm sober right now," I say.

The curtain to the bunk opens and she looks at me with a sad expression on her face.
"I mean when your sober for more than a day. I'm not telling you to quit drinking, I'm telling you to quit getting drunk," she says in a small voice.
I nod and she closes the curtain to the bunk.
I look over at Chris and he gives me a thumbs up, I roll my eyes at him.

I get into my bunk and stare up. Some times I feel that (Y/N) is more trouble than she's worth, but it's not her fault.

I sigh, do I really want to quit drinking for her, I mean she did stop drinking for me but this is different.

The negative thoughts that always haunt me start swirling in my head.
The negative one in me is strong.

I try and fight off my feelings.

Maybe I should just let her go, it would probably be better for the both of us.
I sigh. I don't know how I'm going to break it to her.