Not insane

A little better than a man deserves. Oh, I'm not insane. Please tell me she won't change

(Joey's point of view)

I open my eyes and look over at my little metal queen. She's so perfect, I don't deserve her at all, in fact no one deserves her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her to my chest. She yawns and her eyelids flutter. She opens her eyes and looks up at me. Her lips curl into a smile and she kisses my chest.
​"Good morning (Y/N)," I coo.
​"Morning," She says wearily.
She crawls under the sheets and tries to bury herself in them. I find it amusing so I pull the sheets off her head. She groans and pulls the sheets back over herself. I chuckle and hop out of the bed. I walk over to the window and open the blinds. I hear (Y/N) hiss like a vampire.
​"Get up. I'll make breakfast," I tell her.
​"The light, the light," She says in a fake Dracula voice. She uses her arm to cover her eyes and she gets all dramatic and pretends that the light is killing her.
I chuckle and walk into the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror and honestly, I look like shit, my hair is all matted and I look exhausted.
"How can she even sleep with such a wretch," I think.
I brush my teeth and brush out my hair. When I decide I look decent I walk back out into the big bedroom to find that (Y/N) went back to sleep. I walk up to the bed and rip the covers off her. When I receive no reaction from her sleeping body I grab her ankle and begin to pull her out of bed. She shoots up and looks at me.
​"Come on get up," I huff as I struggle to pull her body out of bed.
​"Ugh," She groans.
I chuckle but then she lets her body go limp and I fly backwards because of the sudden change in weight. I hear her chuckling from the bed and when I get up, she's full out belly laughing.
​"You think that was funny huh?" I say.
I crawl into bed and attack her with tickles. She laughs and squirms, desperately trying to get out of my reach.
​"Joey stop... I can't... breath," She laughs in between gasps.
I flop down on top of her and she giggles. I look into her (eye color) eyes and sigh. She kisses me on the lips.
​"Fine you win. I'll get up," she sighs.
I laugh and get off of her. She follows me down to the kitchen and sits on one of the stools at the breakfast nook.
​"Well since you so kindly offered to make breakfast, what are you making?" She chuckles.
​"What are you hungry for?" I ask.
​"To be honest I'm hungry for you but I don't think you can cook yourself," She smiles deviously.
I chuckle.
​"Are pancakes alright?" I question.
She nods and watches as I get ingredients out. I can feel her eyes on me the whole time as I cook. I look over and she quickly looks away.
​"Like what you see?" I ask as I sway my hips.
She chuckles, "Maybe a little too much."
I place the spatula down and walk over to her. She eyes me hungrily. I latch my arms around her and kiss her perfect lips. She pulls me in deeper and right when I feel myself getting carried away I smell the pancakes burning.
​"Fuck!" I yell.
I run around the breakfast nook and over to the stove. I look at the pancakes and quickly flip them. Some of them are more burnt then others. I feel (Y/N)'s presence besides me.
​"Some of them are still edible," She chuckles.
​"Sorry I got carried away," I laugh.
​"Me too," She tells me.
She wraps her arms around me from behind as I finish making the pancakes.
​"looks good babe," She says.
She lets go of me and walks back to the stool that she was sitting at. I serve her and then myself. I sit down next to her and hand her a fork. I start eating the pancakes and waiting for (Y/N)'s reaction. I study her facial features; I notice as her face goes from concentrated to surprise.
​"Do you like it?" I ask.
​"It's so good!" She finally says.
I release a sigh of relief. I always hate waiting for people to judge my food because I get nervous. What if it tastes awful or someone gets sick? I never was a good cook as you can tell by the burnt pancakes.
We finish eating and I grab our plates and put them in the sink.
​"So, what are we doing today?" (Y/N) questions.
​"Well I have too meet with my old band the murderdolls to see what we're going to do about the band," I state.
​"Nice. I would come but I have to go to work," She sighs.
​"Yeah I figured you would be busy especially since you just got back from the tattooing convention not to long ago," I tell her.
She nods and walks over to the couch; she grabs her purse and slings it over her shoulder.
​"Oh shit!" I hear her mutter.
​"What's wrong?" I pry.
​"I forgot I kind of don't have a car here," She chuckles, "Can I hitch a ride?"
​"Oh course," I laugh.
I walk her to the door and we both hop into my old 1969 mustang (A/N: I love cars). I start the engine and press the gas, enjoying the sound of the engine. I'm such a sucker for sports cars or American muscle. I drive down the road and out of my neighborhood. I turn on the radio and bored 'til death by the Murderdolls blares through the radio. I don't want to draw attention to the fact that this is my band so I don't turn the radio off I sit and fidget in the seat. I see (Y/N) processing the music.
​"What's this?" She asks.
​"Oh, some song. I don't know," I lie.
She looks at me with her eyebrows raised.
​"Come on Joey no need to lie," She presses.
​"Alright fine. The song is called Bored 'til death it's by my band the Murderdolls," I whisper.
​"Really! This is your band," She cheers.
​"Yeah," I cough.
​"The songs nice," She giggles.
​"Really you think so?" I ask, my nerves are starting to calm down.
​"Yeah. It's got a nice beat to it," She states.
We don't talk the rest of the ride, we just let the music fill our ears. When we arrive at (Y/N)'s studio she hops out the car and grabs her purse. She shuts the door and then walks around the front of the car. I roll down my window and she pops her head in. She kisses me on the lips.
​"I'll see you in a bit. Will you pick me up? Or do I need to get a ride?" She questions.
​"Yeah, I'll pick you up. I might have the guys with me, it depends on how long it takes to figure things out," I tell her with a smile.
​"Alright babe," She gleams. She kisses my cheek and walks inside the building.
I wait until I see her talking to one of her employees and then I drive away.