Die and love me

Die and fucking love me

(One week later)
(Joey's point of view)

When Chris told me that she needed space I knew I had really messed up. I never meant to hurt her feeling it make her seem distant.

I feel awful for the way I've treated her.

The tour bus comes to a stop and let's Corey off at his house first.

I walk up to Chris.

"Please, can I just talk to her?" I beg.
Chris sighs but then nods.

"Just, tread softly. She's been kind of off lately. I don't know if it was something you said or something else but she's kind of just shut down," Chris frowns.

I nod sadly and walk over to where she's sitting.

"(Y/N)," I says sadly.

She flinches as I speak to her. She looks up at me and her eyes glaze over with anger and hate.

"What?" She growls.

"I want to apologize," I tell her.

"No!" She yells.

She stands up and gets in my face.

"Joey can you just leave me alone. I asked for space but you can't even seem to respect that," She barks at me.

I feel myself getting annoyed as well.

"(Y/N) we had one argument! You don't need to get so worked up. I just want to try and fix things between us," I yell back.

I feel like the more I look at her the more she's slipping away.

"Yeah and because of that one argument I have to see him in my head everyday," She growls.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Who?" I question.

She rolls her eyes and walks to a different part of the bus.

"Come on (Y/N). Stop hiding stuff from me. You can trust me, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm sorry for yelling," I tell her as I follow her to the other side of the bus.

She chuckles.

"Trust you!? How am I supposed to trust you when you've done nothing but yell at me and ignore me for weeks. I'm not just some thing you can throw around," she growls.

"I know that. I know you're not. If you would let me explain to you then we could work through this," I plead with her as she eyes the door of the bus.

The bus stops and she grabs her bag.

I watch as she walks over to Chris and gives him a hug.

She grabs her bag and glares at me one last time before getting off the bus.

I chase after her, she can't leave me.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry. Please, we can work this out," I plead.

She stops and looks at me. Tears are falling from her eyes.

"Joey I'm so sick and tired of this. I can't do this anymore with you. I never know what you're feeling or if you even want to be with me. You're not here at all. I don't know what happened but your not here for me. Joey it's not working out. This has been going on for too long and we can't fix this," she frowns.

I feel tears start up.

"I know (Y/N), please, let me fix this. We can fix this," I beg as I approach her, she takes a step back.

"I love you (Y/N)," I tell her.

A few of her own tears drop and roll down her cheeks. She shakes her head.

"No. Find someone else. I can't do this," she sobs.

A tear leaves my eyes.

"Please," I beg.

"Goodbye Jordison ," she says as she grabs her bag and walks into her apartment.

I stare at her apartment.
This can't be happening.

Suddenly the bus honks and I sigh.

I get into the bus and sit down.

Chris gives me a sad look.

"Give her time," he tells me.

I nod.
I'm going to get her back, I have too.
She's so perfect. She's my everything.