Facing Your Demons I/II

I was furious with Crowley, we all were. But I knew he was lying. I just couldnt see why. Something deep in my bones knew that this whole mess smelled fishy. My brother's were going to play along, do what they're told, for the sake of Sam's soul.

But me? I didnt believe for a second that he could get his soul out of the cage. Nor did I believe that he was the one to resurrect Sam in the first place.
Demons had no power over life, only death.
The only way Crowley could have managed that, is if someone made a deal for it. Even then, Lucifer's cage was made by God. No punk ass king of hell was getting in there, deal or no deal.

I refused to join my brothers in their monster quest. I thought I'd be met with arguments, but even soulless Sam thought it was a good idea that I stayed out of it.

But I wasnt staying out of it.

In fact I was digging deeper, myself and my car on the road finding and kidnapping demons. I was still terrified of and traumatized by their faces, but I couldnt see them anymore and I was ready to face them now. Castiel was right about one thing, I was a very determined individual.

So here I was, not unlike Bobby in his own house when he was trying to get Crowley's name and get his soul back.

I had my own little dungeon in my house, adjacent to the panic room. Complete with devil's trap and a table full of non demon-friendly items.

With one tied down and stuck in the center of my trap, I splashed holy water into his face. Steam and screams bellowed.
"Ahhh! I don't know anything!" he insisted angrily.

"No?" I crossed my arms, "I didn't see you at his house last year? You must be important if he kept you that close."

"Look bitch, " he seethed through his teeth, black eyes wild, "Nobody knows how he did it. He's after purgatory. That's all I know. That's all anyone knows!"

I clicked my tongue in dissproval, then smashed a handful of salt in his eye. More cries of agony, inhuman and jarring.

"Ok..." I said with a frown, "Maybe you dont know...But surely you know something."

The demon shook his head. "Listen, cyclops. All I know is we guard the monsters. He grills them. He hardly ever leaves the place! And when he does, know one knows what he's doing."

That caught my interest. "So...he's sneaking around, even on you parasites?"

The demon nodded shakily.

"Hmmm..."

"I think...and this is...just a hunch. I think he's been meeting with someone. Probably whomever is actually responsible for springing the old man and your brother. "

"A hunch, huh? Why?" I asked, shaking him by the collar.

"I heard him on the phone, " he said, "talking about a partnership. Something about keeping their secret from both sides. "

I narrowed my eye at him. "Both sides...? You mean heaven and hell?"

I whipped away from him, pacing back and forth.
"It has to be an angel..." I mumbled to myself, "one of Raphael's followers. "

Then I grinned at the abomination before me, before starting the exorcism.
☆☆☆☆☆☆

I set up holy oil circles all over the yard, a tin lighter at the ready and determined to get to the bottom of all this bullshit.
Taking a deep, meditative breath, I opened a prayer.

"Any angels under that sad sack Raphael listening?" I called out.
"I'm here, at the old house. Come on, don't tell me none of you want a peice of this..."