Facing Your Demons II/II

Castiel first tried to locate Crowley via spellwork, but it failed. Crowley was under protection.

Then my brothers zapped over to Samuel's to snoop around for clues in his office. They were caught, and after a heated argument, thrown out.

So we sat around the decrepit shack of a house with our thumbs up our asses and out of ideas.
My brothers and I sat around the table, doing our best at researching while Castiel sat in front of the analog TV.
"Its very complex..." he muttered to himself.

"Mm hmm.." Dean responded distractedly. No one was actually aware of what Cas was talking about.

"If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" My concentration broke and I spit out beer, choking, "perhaps she's done something wrong..."

"Why are you watching porn!?" Dean asked.

"It was just...there."

"You dont watch porn in a room full of dudes. Or your lady friend for that matter. And you dont talk about it...Just shut it off!"

But he was too entranced to listen, and looked down into his lap.

"Great, now he has boner.." Dean exasperated.

I giggled and shook my head. The angel was curious. Despite what happened the night before, he was pretty clueless about human sexuality.

There was a knock at the door, surprising all of us, except Cas who was still in la la land.
Dean gripped his pistol and carefully opened it, to find none other than Samuel behind it.

"This what you boys do? Sit around watching porn with angels?" he said, stepping into the room, wide eyed at what he was seeing.

"Were not supposed to talk about it, " Cas informed him.

I rolled my eyes got up to flip the switch off the TV. "That's enough," I said trying not to laugh and patted his head like a puppy.
"Am I supposed to be slapping your rear?" My face dropped and burned up at the cheeks. I didnt have an answer for that, and simply walked away.
Dean gave us both a disgusted look before returning his attention to his grandfather.

"Why are you here Samuel?"

"Its what Mary would want..." he said soberly and laid a map down on the table, " now this is what I know. Whatever we bag ends up there. That's where he tortures 'em, interrogates 'em, I don't really know. Only been outside the place, but it's a death trap. Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn't want in, and nothing gets out, period."

☆☆☆☆☆

Samuel left us to our own devices, unwilling to take on a suicide mission. It was alright. Suicide missions were our thing.

Dean and I were loading, sharpening, and packing weapons and supplies into a bag for the imminent quest, while Sam was outside.

"You could help, ya know." Dean told Cas, who essentially stood around watching and waiting.

"I'm ambivalent about we're attempting. " he replied. I narrowed my eye at him from across the room.

Dean shrugged in agreement . "Well, breaking into monster Gitmo is not exactly a two-for-one in the champagne room."

Cas sighed." I’m not sure retrieving Sam’s soul is wise."

Both Dean and I were taken aback. "Wait, what? Why?"

"I want him to survive."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.