ch 3

We got to my house and she went over to my fridge and grabbed a can of Pepsi. Then she laid on the kitchen floor. I just laughed at her, then joined her. We starred at the ceiling.  

"Do you like girls?" Candy blurted out innocently.

 I kind of laughed. "What? What kind of question is that?"

 "I'm serious. " Candy said giggling.

It was silent for a few seconds.

 "Yeah. I do." I said. "I don't think gender matters, love is love" I said turning my head towards her.

 She turned towards me "I think I'm like that too..but I mean my friends and family would kill me if they knew."

             I turned on my Pandora radio and a cheesy love song came on. Candy lept to her feet "I love this song!" Candy stuck out her arms encouraging me to dance with her. I got up and put my hands on her waist. 

I can barely hear the music over my heart beat. 

She was smiling so beautiful , she looked me in the eye and I saw something light up inside her eyes. She started to stumble so I caught her. 

"Your still a little tipsy" I said laughing. They didn't drink enough to be wasted, just a little tipsy. 

 "If you want you can take a shower it should help sober you up."

 "Cool! We can shower together!" She said.

 I practically choked on my own tongue. "Wooah what?!"

 Candy laughed. "I'm serious !" She said "People do it all the time, were friends, besides don't you care about the environment?? Save water!!"

  Candy laughed really hard at her own joke slightly stumbling into the wall. I still stood in shock.  

"My , uh.. showers not very big, its a stand in shower."

"Is that a problem?" Candy said seductively.

Was she implying what I think shes implying?????? 

"Oh come on you big baby." She said pulling my arm into the bathroom.

Once we were in there I turned on the shower. 

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck.

    She was faced away from me as she confidently took her shirt off and unhooked her bra, revealing her perfect waist  and back dimples. She turned her head slightly towards me and giggled. 

I have to be red as fuck right now. 

I took off my jacket and started to take off my shirt as she took of her pants. I undressed quickly and climbed into the shower first.

         I soaked my hair in the hot water and let the water droplets fall down my body and I closed my eyes. I felt the Curtain open and the smelled the scent of whiskey and strawberries. I can feel her breath. I opened my eyes and saw her staring back at me. Her eyes were still wide and ever green. But they looked less....innocent. All in one motion she grabbed my face and kissed me. 

I've never felt anything like it. It felt like electricity , it felt so right.

 I leaned in and kissed her harder,  my arms around her. Our bodies pressed against each other with the hot water running down its just felt so...perfect. I ran my fingers down her back and under her, lifting her so her leg wrapped around my waist. I grabbed her and whipped around so her back was to the wall. The impact of me slamming her against the wall knocked all the shampoos and soaps of the wall. But we didn't pay attention as I kissed her neck. 

          My heart and head were racing at the same time. 

Is this wrong? 

No brain it's not wrong shut up.

 What if shes doing this because she's drunk?

..I don't believe that for a second.

..What if she regrets this in the morning?

Oh God I hope not.

   I let my finger tips explore every inch of her body while she pressed her thumbs into the hollows of my hip bones and kissed my neck. Eventually started kissing slower and slower and came to a stop as we stared at each other. "Wow.."She said starring deep into my eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

      The water started to run cold so we decided to head up stairs. We laid in my bed. I loaned her one of my t shirts to sleep in. She laid next to me in my band shirt and her boy-short underwear. I was half awake when I herd candy whisper.

 "Zyris? Are you awake?"

 She was  completely sober now...I was  anticipating the worst. 

"Yes." I said turning towards candy.

 "I just want to warn you...I'm difficult,and I'm scared..but how I feel about you is real...just..don't give up on me, okay? Because...I think I love you" Candy whispered.

A few seconds went by as Zyris laid in awe.

 "I think I love you too,Candy."

I know I do....

We kissed one final time before she cuddled up against me and fell asleep in each others arms.