ch 9

She left...she fucking left me here.

"I'm sorry bro." Tris said.

 "Leave me alone." I said fighting off tears.

She handed me the rest of her alcohol and left. I took a drink and then my rage built up and I chucked it at the pavement.

Why the hell does she do this to me.

           Eventually I just decided to go home. I went to check my Facebook when I saw a popular girl posted a picture of the party and Candy was in it. She looked kinda miserable. 

Well...maybe its not her fault..I should go talk to her. I grabbed my leather jacket off the chair and headed out.

                    The party was only a few blocks from my house so I lit up a cigarette and started walking.            Upon arrival there was obnoxious hip hop music blaring. I decided to let myself in. 

I really hope popular dumb bitch isn't contagious. 

          After searching the house for a little bit Candy was no were in sight. Sarah came from around the corner. 

"Ew who the hell let you in? This is a house of god." she said.

 "Yeah cuz that explains all the booze and drugs now were the fuck is Candy." I said impatiently. 

"Pshh like I'd ever tell you. You freaks trying to corrupt her."

 I grabbed Sarah's neck and slammed her against the wall knocking books off shelves. 

"I'll ask you one more time. Where. The fuck. Is she." 

She grabbed at my hand gasping and I loosened my grip.

"Shes upstairs with Bryan...guess shes not so into you after all." Sarah said with a bitchy smile.

My face drained of color.

Shes lieing. Candy would never do that to me. She loves me

I let go and ran upstairs hearing Sarah laughing in the distance. I opened the door 

"Candy  i-"

There she was....laying naked in bed ..with Bryan on top of her kissing down her neck.