6 | "I love you!"

Updated A/N:
you can skip this chapter if you want. it has almost no relevance to the actual story. this wasn't even supposed to be a part of this story.
A/N from 2023:
Please don't read this. It's horrendous. It's so bad...

Katsuki Bakugou

With his head having grown rather warm from lying on his desk, Bakugou lightly taps his fingers against the hard surface; his short nails make a faint clicking sound each time they connect with the desk. For the majority of the day, he hasn't simply been ill-tempered, but he's been immensely pissed off in general. The two vermin—an electric mouse and red hedgehog to be exact—managed to spill milk in his hair, which pissed him off. The damn Half 'n Half fool wasn't even the slightest bit reactive when Bakugou dunked the bowl of soba on his head, which pissed him off. Then Deku and Icyhot disappeared without warning, which also pissed him off. Now Gravity Girl's been incessantly pestering him about the two missing thorns in his side, which is pissing him off!

As class is released for the day, Bakugou scowls as the two perverse dogs known as Kaminari and Kirishima scramble up to his side. They're both grinning like dogs receiving praise from their master. This sight utterly repulses Bakugou.

"I thought I told you two dogs to stop following me!" Bakugou snarls, banging his fists against his desk. "What do you want?" He crosses his arms and lets out a loud huff of air, twisting his expression into one similar to a bulldog's.

Kaminari winks at Kirishima. The two continue to stare at each other with smirks that are nerdier than even Deku. Both of them are complete fools for following Bakugou around, and they know it.

Goddamn dogs!

"Don't look at us like that, Bakugou," Kaminari chuckles, nudging Kirishima. "Tell him, Kiri!"

Bakugou, with his infamous short fuse, angrily shoots up from his desk and slams one foot down in front of the two. "Just tell me damn straight!" he barks, practically spitting on the two. "Hell, if you two can't wipe those nerdy smirks off your faces, I'm gonna have ta kill ya both!"

Neither the humanoid Pikachu nor humanoid red-haired hedgehog with cat teeth are shaken by Bakugou lashing out. Instead, the two jesters laugh out loud. This infuriates Bakugou to his molten, nitroglycerin-covered core. He's ready to explode like an atomic bomb.

"Okay, okay," Kirishima says sheepishly, double-checking that the classroom is empty. "Me and Kami are gonna have a night out together, and we want you to join us." His smile is the finger on Bakugou's sensitive trigger. "It'll be worth it!" The seductive glance he shoots at Kaminari causes Bakugou to bite his tongue.

Despite the seething rage boiling up from within him, Bakugou turns his head to the side with a sharp calmness. "Fine..." He turns his head further to cloak the warmness he feels creeping onto his cheeks like damn fire ants.

To hell with this, Bakugou thinks, waiting for the warmth encroaching on his cheeks to dissipate. I hate both of them.

"Let's go!" Kaminari shouts, high-fiving Kirishima.

"Awright, Bakugou!" Kirishima cackles, pounding his fists together. "This is the manliest I've seen you so far!"

Bakugou rolls his eyes dismissively. "What time?" he huffs, his patience already a splitting thread. Although he absolutely refuses to admit it and despises the fact that it's true, Bakugou actually likes the idea of being alone with his two nerdy, subservient dogs.

Once again, Kaminari and Kirishima lock eyes with each other as if they've entered a staring contest. "Now," they announce simultaneously, gripping each other's hands firmly.