Awake

As Nagato finishes eating, I get up and grab him so we can go see the rest of the Akatsuki.
I can't help but feel nervous. I know I shouldn't be, but come on. It's the Akatsuki. With them, you don't know what to expect.
When I open the door, I am attacked by a raging Hidan. I was so scared, I ran out of the room with Nagato still my arms without taking a look if the others were awake.
But can you blame me?

This is Hidan. He will find a way to kill you in the most gruesome and ruthless way even if he was a fly.
So I am currently trying to save myself by trying to outrun him and hoping he gets lost in the halls, but this is one persistent kitty.
Nagato, deciding he had enough of Hidan's bullshit, jumped off of my arms and landed on all fours. Huh.
When Hidan finally noticed Pein, he tried to stop himself, like a cartoon character would, and with a scared look. And that's when I see the glare Nagato is sending him. Thank god I'm saved... for now at least.

Nagato tells him something in cat language as I just stand there like an idiot.

Don't expect me to know what they are saying, I'm not a cat. Just because I know that they are the Akatsuki does not mean that I know what they are saying, but their actions speak for themselves.

When they are done discussing whatever it was, Hidan looked down in shame, still pinned down by Nagato's glare. Hidan looks up and stands up straight. With Nagato's nod of approval, Hidan walks toward me... and bows down to me?

Huh, this I did not expect. Whatever this is, Hidan doesn't look hostile anymore and Nagato is looking at me, as if waiting for tsome sort of reaction.

I kneel down on one knee and gently pick Hidan up, careful not to make him uncomfortable. I wrap him up in my arms and he snuggles close to my chest. Aww~

He then looks up at me with his fuchsia colored eyes and mews.

"Ok, I forgive you." I tell him and he goes back to snuggling close to me.

I look to Nagato and is waiting for... something.

"Um, we should probably go check on the others. I did bolt out without seeing how the rest were doing or if they were even awake for that matter." He nods and turns around and I start making my way to my room.

As I get near my room, I here some meowing and some hissing from inside. Oh please, I hope they haven't damaged anything.

When I turn to get inside, I am greeted with... um...

Deidara and Sasori are hissing at eachother, not surprising whatsoever.

Konan was trying to break up their fighting.

Tobi/Obito was running around in circles.

Kakuzu was examining everything in my room as if trying to find something valuable or of priceless worth.

Kisame was...! O_O licking himself!

And Itachi was in the corner trying to take a nap as if he was done with everyones bullshit while looking at the window as if trying to figure out if he jumped out, would he die.

All in all, tipical of the Akatsuki.

As I take a step inside, all attention is on me. Well, time to show my actress skills off.

"Good morning, little kittens. I hope you are all feeling better from yesterday. The storm that you guys were trapped under in was a really bad one, so I took you all in." And I finish with a smile.

Suddenly, Tobi jumped towards me, well, as high as he could jump because he was at least 5 inches tall right now, and even in kitten sizes it's a tiny high, and I reached out to catch him in my hand. When I caught him, he started to climb my arm and made his way next to Hidan in my other arm.

Meanwhile, the others were weary of me... or just plain out amused. Whatever makes more sense.

I look to the others and smile to them. "Well, time to eat. You must all be hungry, right? Come with me." I say and I turn around and head to the kitchen again. I could hear Nagato hiss at them to follow and I heard drumming on the floor. Oh, what a gentleman.