The theory

True dat ☝️

Eventually Dalia woke up. She was glad that she had passed out because it gave her mind a break from all the stress, which by the way, was not good for her baby.

Everybody decided to sit in the living room and talk civilly.

"You know, in hindsight, I should have seen this coming." She said. "Really?" Sasori raised about eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean, this is still pretty shocking, but it does make sense. There's this thing called the multi-verse theory, which I'm not gonna go into details right now, that could be evidence as to why you are here."

"I'm not following." Konan said while trying to recall anything about the multi-verse.

"Okay, so, it's basically the fact that there are more than one simple dimension. Many dimensions could be either the same as this one, that could possibly have a slight change or all types of major changes be it from a single plant not being present, to a whole catastrophic event. Dimensions could also be the complete opposite or could be completely different from this one."

"I guess it kind of makes sense, but it's still confusing, un." Deidara said as he rubbed his head, trying to call up on all his brain cells.

"Well prepare yourselves, because this explanation is about to get more complicated and I will go a bit more in depth with the details and such."

"Oh Kami have mercy in my soul." Kisame said as he held an ice pack to his bruised cheek.

"So since those are the basics, there could also be possibilities in which a world that is thought up in someone's mind and combined with their imagination, it could create a whole dimension in with itself. Are you guys still following?"

Half of them nodded while others were still trying to process it.

"Let me explain. Say that you think of a story that you think would be the most bizarre thing ever. It could have a wealthy Victorian family, add in some stone masks and vampires, followed by a descendant who is cocky, add in more stone masks and pillar statues that come to life, one is launched into space and all that. Before you know it, congratulations, you've made it to the 80's. As if that weren't enough, an old man has a much younger mistress and he has a son much younger than his own grandson. To make things even more interesting, add in the mafia. But that's enough about that. What I'm saying is that there's a possibility that the story you thought of might actually exists, but in a different dimension."

(Why do I hear a bunch of otakus and weebs building portals to other dimensions and universes?)

"... does that mean that we are fake?"

"Not necessarily. You guys are right here and now. Someone could have possibly imagine md you in their mind and eventually you all became a part of your own dimension. You may have been non-existent in someone's mind, but you exist in your own world. You see where I'm going with this?"

Many of the stayed silent for a while, except for Tobi. "Wah! This is to much for Tobi's brain! It's hurting Tobi's mind!" He said as he held his head in his hands.

"But enough about that. What happened while I was dead to the world?" Dalia asked, perking up.

"Um, Hidan was giving Kakuzu a lap dance." Kisame said. "I already knew that. Oh, by the way, Hidan, no more YouTube for a week."

"Fuck."

"Okay, what else happened?"

"Zetsu tried to eat Tobi." Itachi said while looking at his nails, uninterested in the conversation. "Okay, that, I actually believe, but Tobi is still in one piece, so we're good. Now, where is Hidan?"

"He went to kill a snake in Angela's room, un." Deidara said. "Wait, what!?!"

"Yeah, but she was unharmed. As for Hidan, I don't know where he is. I mean, he's being gone for a while..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"He's better if dead."

"Kakuzu!" Dalia scolded.

"What? It's not he can actually die from a snake bite." Kakuzu said nonchalantly.

"... I'm going to go check on him." Dalia said as she ran out the living room and headed to Angela's room.