New world

Nagato P.O.V
It was strange.
Odd. Unrealistic. Inordinate.
We were all fine.
At headquarters, practically minding our own business, when we were attacked.
These Shinobi appeared all of a sudden that I didn't sense them when they came, so they must have used a space/time jutsu.
And then all of a sudden my vision goes dark.

When I woke up again, it was dark. I was immediately on guard, but when I tried to get up, I noticed I was very hairy and I had paws.

Odd. I examined my surroundings and found buildings and that I was in an alley. But everything seemed unfamiliar. There were people walking on the streets, yet I couldn't understand why I was small. Compared to me, they felt like giants. On their hands, they had small rectangular pieces of metal and glass. They were talking into it, some were tapping buttons, others were making weird faces and their reflections showed on the glass. I make a mental note to find out what they do.

And then there were these weird moving things that were like carriages but were faster and all seemed different in sizes, shapes, and colors.

I decided to explore a bit and most of the time, people looked at me with disgust or cooed at me. Others just watched what I would do.

I ended up in the only place we're it didn't seem like those huge buildings or moving things were not surrounding it. People around called it park.

When I saw a pond, I got an idea. I walked towards the edge and looked at my reflection. I saw a kitten. That, I did not expect. It did explain everyone's reactions. I had nothing better to do so I just stayed under a tree's shade and watched what these civilians did. They must be. I haven't seen any Shinobi the whole time I was here. The closest thing there were to Shinobi were what were labeled as police. And that was about it.

I start to wonder where the others could be.