The news

I'm laying down on the sofa. Just chilling with a good boi sitting on my stomach while I watch The Seven Deadly Sins.

Hmm, well would ya look at that. I never expected Goethe's to have been a part of THEM. They're really evil and he just seems like an emotionless cinnamon roll.

These days are the ones where I'm mostly paranoid.

Usually by now, there would be a ruckus by one of the Akatsuki, but everything is quiet. Suspiciously quiet. I'm just waiting for a-

I jump out of the couch, sorry Tobi, and run to the nearest bathroom.

As soon as I get to the bathroom, I see the Akatsuki on top of the bathtub.

The bathtub is full of water, and for some reason, they're all trying to drown Hidan.

Oh geez, what did he do to them now?

I ignore their stares because as soon as I come in, I head for the toilet and I throw up everything I had for breakfast.

I hate this. It feels like all my organs are coming out. But damn, the after effects have never been better, like, oh my gosh, I've never been this slim!

But anyway, I still hate it. That was a waste of a good breakfast.

I'm so mad at my body right now.

Food is life. Period.

Dammit, I know that if I eat something bad, I will throw up, but I've never puked this much to the point of feeling myself getting slim.

Maybe the food went bad?

When I finish puking my guts out, I flush the toilet and wash my mouth. I look up and find the whole Akatsuki staring at me. When did Tobi get here? Why did Hidan stop moving?

Oh.

I get that everyone is mad at him for, um, whatever he did, but they shouldn't kill each other. They can try, but shouldn't.

"Sorry about that guys. I guess I must have eaten something bad." I pretended that I didn't know they were drowning Hidan. I reach for him and take him out of the water.

"Hidan, stop trying to kill yourself. What do you think you are? Immortal? I should stop putting anime shows when you're around. I swear, one of these days you are really going to end up dead. Either stop acting like you're immortal or I will take away your Naruto tv time privileges." I try to hide my laughter while the rest of the Akatsuki are laughing.

How? I don't know. They're kittens. Akatsuki kittens.

I take the nearest towel and dry him off. At least they like to take baths unlike normal cats.

DING DONG

The bell rang. Strange. Who could that be.

Realization hit me and I smiled.

"Maybe that's Rony!" It startled the kittens and then they look surprised. Maybe it's because they probably thought I was a loner. The truth is, I don't socialize with many people.

I ran to the door as fast as I could. I open the door and it's...

A police officer.

Goddammit Rony. Did he finally get caught?

"Good evening. Are you Dalia Storms?" He asked.

"Yes. Is there something I could help you with, officer?" I'm getting this weird feeling in my stomach. Strange.

"Yes, do you happen to know someone by the name Rony Troy?" He asks.

Oh no.

"Yes, I do. He's a friend of mine." I'm getting really worried and this officer is leaving me in suspense.