It's always who you least expect

Well, um... it's been almost a year, hasn't it?

Heh, yeah, um, I'm gonna go ahead and say that's my bad on this one, sooooo... yeah. Sry

So, Hidan took care of the snake when I wasn't looking and while I was distracted with explaining everybody the multiverse theory and all that. And I realized something. "Um, are those the only clothes that you have?" I asked them.

They all stopped talking and began searching themselves. "It seems like our cloaks and our clothes under them are the only things we're wearing." Kakuzu said. I took in a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah, we're gonna have to do something about that. I can't just let you walk around wearing the same clothes. I'm going to need three of you to come shopping with me. Konan IS automatically going, and I'll leave it up for the rest of you to decide who comes. I'm going to go get Angela." I said and as I walked down the hall, I immediately heard their arguing. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

"Angela?" I called out to her. She popped her head out of her room. How cute. She's so tiny. "We're gonna go get some clothes for our guests. They'll be staying for a while. Alright?" She nodded slowly. "Awe they hewoes?" She asked.

"Umm, well, not necessarily. But they are special in their own way. And they could probably use a bit of therapy." I said as I picked her up. "It's really hard to know what they are. But I'm positive they're alright, for a few of them. Though, they are really... extreme sometimes. Let me know if they scare you. Okay?"

The little girl in her arms smiled. "Okay!" I couldn't help but to smile at her enthusiasm. Such a cute bundle of joy.

As soon as I walked in to the living room, I regretted leaving them alone for a second. Deidara, Tobi, and Kisame were doing the Cupid shuffle, Konan, Pein, and Itachi were all talking quietly probably about smart stuff, Kakuzu had Hidan on a headlock, Sasori and Zetsu were nowhere to be seen.

"So, Hidan, what did you do about the snake?" I asked, trying to break them all out of their tension. "I got fucking rid of it." He said all smug.

"Liaw, liaw, pants on fiaw."

Everyone looked towards Angela in shock. "What was that, darling?" I asked. She pointed towards Hidan and called him a liar loud and clearly. "Then what happened?"

"The snakey wanted to kiss Mr Liaw, but Mr Liaw got scawed and danced instead. And then the snakey wan away to play hide and seek."

....

...

..

....... "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kakazu busted out laughing, followed by Deidara, Kisame, Tobi, and Zetsu.

Hidan's face turned redder than Sasuke's favorite fruit.

"You fucking brat! I should sacrifice you to Jashin! You're the fucking liar, ya little shit!"

"Sa-cricket-fight?" Angela said as her head tipped sideways. "Sa-cri-fice." I repeated for her. No, I'm not all that concerned of Hidan cussing in front her. She lived in a bad neighborhood before she came to live with me. Rony knew the consequences.

Itachi held his head on his hand. "So from my understanding, the snake tried to bite Hidan, but he got scared and so he jumped around trying to avoid it, which gave the snake enough time to escape. Which means that the snake is probably in her room. Am I correct, Hidan?" He said smugly. Damn, that Uchiha smirk has 10x horsepower of sassyness. Persassy Jacksasson has some competition.

"Wow! Who would have thought that the great Hidan, faithful follower of Jashin, would be afraid of a snake." Kakuzu laughed out.

Hidan glared at him. "Shut it. You've got no jams." Everyone bursted out laughing once again. I've decided that Hidan's been embarrassed enough. "Alright everyone. It's time to pick out your preferences before I leave to get them. Any suggestions?" I asked.