+1

After checking out of the hospital, I was taken home by another officer. When I got there, I was surprised to find the akatsuki all line up in the living room as if they had been waiting for me. An officer who was taking care of them was standing of at the side. I thanked him and he left. I looked at the Akatsuki and smiled.

The first one to come me was obviously Tobi. Such a cute kitty.

Next was Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Sasori, Konan, Zetsu, Kakuzu, Itachi, and finally Pein. I lifted them all in my arms an went upstairs to my room. Not even changing out of my clothes, I climbed into bed with the kittens and went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up early in the morning. If I wanted custody of Angela, I had to go down to the station and get her and the necessary things I would need.

It wasn't far, about 45 minutes from here.

I got ready and got the attention of the Akatsuki

"Ok, guys. I know these have been strange and here's why. I had a friend of mine who recently died. He had a daughter. Now, later when I come back, I will bring her with me. From now on, she will be living with us so please be mindful of how you are around her. I don't want her to be sad. Can I count on you guys to help me make her feel welcomed?" I ask them, hoping I could get a hand- I mean, paw.

They turn towards each other and start talking/meowing. Finally, Pein lools up at me and nods.

I smile at them and head up to the door. "I'll see you later. Please, don't destroy the house." And with that, I left.

I got in my car and drove for 45 minutes before reaching the children center where Angela was.

I wall up to the receptionist. "Hello, I'm here for Angela." She looks up and smiles. "Sure, can you tell me your name?" She asked as she starts to type away in jer computer. "Dalia Storms."

When I'm done with the questions, I see a woman comimg towards us with a little girl. No doubt that's Angela. She looks so much like Rony. Poor thing. She's only 3. I resist the urge to cry right there.

The woman comes up to me. "Dalia?" She asked. I nodded. She gave me all of Angela's papers and things and took them to my car. Meanwhile, I stayed with Angela. She seemed confused. "Hi there. My name is Dalia. It is nice to meet you, Angela." I smiled at her. She looked a bit shy. "Hi." She said softly. So cute.

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked and just like that, she lit up. "Strawberry?" She asked. I bent down to her height. "With whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top." I said. She started to jump around and I couldn't help but to smile. She grabbed my hand, pulled me towards my car, and we left.

I bought her exactly what she wanted at a nearby ice cream parlor and she seemed to open up more. I guess this is really good progress for now. "Hey Angela, do you like kittens?"

She stopped eating and looked up to me with the cutest eyes I had ever seen. Yes, even cuter than when Tobi chases his own tail like a dog.

"I wuv kitties!" I guess she has problems pronouncing her l's, but what kid doesn't? I find it adorable. "Well you're in luck, because I have 10 kittens who live with me." I tell her. She seems to get more excited by the second. "Can we go see them?" She asked. "Of course." I took her hand and left to the car once again. Only this time, we're going home.

When I got home, I opened the door and let Angela step in first. "Hey sweetie, can you sit on the couch while I go get your things?" I asked. She nodded shyly. I get it. She's in a new environment and she is unfamiliar with it. Totally normal.

Before I left back outside, I announced my return. "Hey guys, I'm back. Watch over Angela, will ya? Thanks!" And I ran back outside as fast as I could. Afraid that if I left them alone with her for too long, they might do something her. I'm not scared for them. They're the Akatsuki, a group of S-rank criminals. They'll be fine. It's her I'm worried about.

I get back inside with her things and head to the living room to look for her. Whay I find was really surprising. The Akatsuki where there. Angela was sitting on the couch while Tobi was on her lap all curled up. Meanwhile, the Akatsuki sat on the carpet in front of her. They were studying her. They were really curious about her because I gave nearly no warning about her, but now that she's here, they want to soak up as much from her as possible.

Ironic. Curiosity killed the cat... buuut, satisfaction brought it back.

I sigh. This is going to be a loooong day.