Yup, Im screwed

If it were literally someone else, they would be scared out of their mind. But I'm not just anybody else. I am a depressed kid. So that means, I will literally have the company of animals rather than people, even if those particular animals happen to be the Akatsuki. But sometimes I think that they are more depressed than I am, yet, they take it like champs.

So this is what happened.

I am really depressed, right?

So, what I liked to do sometimes was smoke weed. I know, not healthy at all, but it's not like I did it all the time. I just did it when I was really sad. I would pity myself, but that won't get me anywhere.

So, what happened was that I was sitting in one of my many rooms and I had the window open.

I was sitting on a high chair. Wearing a tank top and shorts. My feet were propped up on a table desk.

I lit up a scented candle and put on a few songs to get a sad mood yet I still feel chill.

After a few minutes, the whole room was full of a depressed mood blanket.

It made me think of all those times I used to smoke my sadness away. Sometimes I would have my old supplier join me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Rony around. He just totally disappeared. Did he finally get the money for his daughter? Probably. Otherwise, why would he stop now?

We hooked up a few times, we talked, went out a few times, and eventually, he got me to quit smoking. We didn't do business anymore, but we still went at it, even if I am 16. Cuz screw it.

A few times, he told me that he had a 3-year-old daughter when he was 16. By now he's 19.

He told me that his baby-mama didn't want their daughter cuz apparently she was "too young and had so much to live for" bullshit.

So he dropped-out of high school and started working to raise his daughter. His parents kicked him out of his house so he had no help or support. In all this time, he was alone and there was no one there for him.

I admired that about him. He was literally breaking the law for the sake of his daughter. He threw away his future so that his daughter could have a future. Gotta love friends with benefits like that. I only met his daughter once. She was such a sweetheart. She looked like him in every way possible.

Sometimes he told me about the weight on his shoulders and that's when I realized how stressed he really was. I even invited him and his daughter to live with me if it meant his problems would lessen. But he said that this was something for him to deal with and he didn't want to bother me with. And even if they lived with me, he didn't want to involve me with dangerous people. I knew where he was coming from, but he was all alone with his daughter. I wished I could have done more to help him.

Anyway, I haven't seen him for a week. Around when I found and rescued the Akatsuki. Coincidence? I think not. But then again, they couldn't have done anything to him. They are just that right now. Just kittens.

I sigh. "Where are you, Rony Troy." I say to no one.

Itachi P.O.V

Deidara and Sasori were fighting again.

Tobi was being dumb again.

Hidan and Kakuzu were fighting again.

Zetsu and Kisame were fighting again.

Pein and Konan were somewhere in the house/maze fucking again. How the hell are they doing that in cat bodies?

You know what, I don't want to know.