Circus inside a house

Konan steadied me as we walked back to the kitchen to see what all that noise was about. I really hope they don't try to kill each other. Or at least not much blood on the floor.

When we walk into the kitchen, it is complete chaos. Tobi is running around the kitchen as Zetsu is clinging on to him by biting him on the leg. Sasori is chocking Deidara, said person is clawing on Sasori's arms in order to get him to loosen up his hold, but to no avail.

Kakuzu is sitting on a chair, looking bored as Hidan gives him a lap dance... I'm revoking his YouTube privileges.

Kisame was inspecting himself as if trying to make sure he was not under a genjutsu, while Pein and Itachi were sitting down and eating said breakfast.

What a mess.

I cleared my throat and it got their attention. I was going to say something, but I forgot, I don't know what to say.

"How did this happen?" I asked hesitantly. They all looked at each other, but didn't know what to say.

Sasori was the first one to say anything. "We honestly know nothing. Do you know something about this, brat?" He asked Deidara as he was still choking him. And as if he wasn't being choked, Deidara shrugged.

I just stood there, frozen. Trying to understand wether I'm dreaming or not.

"I think you broke her." Konan said.

"Well I think you're a bitch." Hidan said and he began to run away as Konan chased after him.

"No. No. No. I knew all of you but I always thought that I was dreaming or just a mere coincidence, but now... I don't know what to say." Maybe this is all just a dream... no.

I knew it was real since the first day I saw Nagato. I knew it was real. My mind is just not catching up.

"Dalia?" I hear behind me. Everyone else stops as well. Angela came back. "Angela? What are you doing, sweetheart?" I ask in a gentle voice, straining it from me trying not to panic. "There's a white snakey on my bed."

And I blacked out.

3rd P. O. V

Itachi was quick to grab her before she hit the ground. Dalia had fainted from being overwhelmed from all the information overload.

"Welp." Hidan went to one of the drawers and pulled out a knife. Konan stood in front of Angela protectively. "What are you doing, Hidan?" Konan asked, the venom in her voice was loud and clear.

He, however, walked past them. "What dies it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna kill that snake. Problem solved." Hidan said as he walked up to Angela's room.

Kakuzu sighed. "At least he's not giving me a lap dance anymore." He said and everyone turned to him. "What?" He asked annoyingly. "Stop lying and admit it. You liked it." Kisame said smugly.

Kakuzu sighed again. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"What!?! Tobi is not an idiot! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said as he ate a can of cat food.

The Akatsuki stared at him as if he lost his mind. "I stand by my case." Kakuzu said.

"Hey, have you guys seen Zetsu?" Konan asked. "Oh, Tobi knows where he is! Zetsu-san is bitting Tobi's leg!" Sure enough, the humanoid plant was chewing on Tobi's leg.

"ZETSU!" He was scolded by everyone. "What!?! I'm hungry! I could have eaten that other guy, but none of you would let me!" Zetsu said as he got up and left the kitchen.

"Where's he going, un?" Deidara asked as he fixed his hair. "Probably to the garden. He always did spend his time there." Sasori said before he proceeded to choke Deidara again. Pein facepalmed. "Could someone please separate those two?" He said as he felt a headache coming.

Kisame took in the initiative two split the two apart, but in the process, he was beaten to a pulp. Poor Kisame was no longer blue. He was now purple.

Konan made sure that little Angels saw none of that.