Requests! (CLOSED AS OF 9/8/2023)

hello to my og and new readers! i am your author, and you can call me keira or aix. oneshot requests are closed at the moment.

there are rules if you decide to submit a suggestion:
- i will write anything legal and acceptable (no minor x adult, no racism, no incest, etc.)
^ if you decide you want the reader/character to be a child in your oneshot, please know that it will be written platonically. there will be no p3dophilia in my books. everything is written legally. you will have a friendship with the character(s) or you will be family with no incestuous relationships. the only acceptable romantic relationship with a minor is if it is with another minor. (ex. child!zelda x child!reader)
- i will take LEGAL smut requests, only if they are acceptable within the rules above. this will mean that any characters will be 18+ in the story. fanfiction that includes smut will be mentioned in the title.
- i am allowed to reject your requests! sometimes i will not be comfortable writing your suggestion. if that happens, please respect my decision.
- i will only upload a part two to a oneshot that fits my interest. any previous oneshots you all have wanted a part two to will only be uploaded via majority vote. if i do not post a part two within a few chapters, please assume it will not be published.
- your comments mean everything to me! interactive comments and questions make me very happy. if you end up seeing a mistake in my story, do not be afraid to point it out! i usually proofread before publishing.
- if you would like the reader to have a certain race or have a certain gender, please include that in your request! otherwise, i will assume they are a hylian with gender of the reader's choice! i will use they/them pronouns so everyone can interact with the story using their own pronouns!

these rules are in place so everyone is satisfied with the results. if you do not follow these rules, your request will be declined. you may dm me your request or comment under any of my stories!

updated as of 9/8/2023